What's new

Pig's Most Wanted List - WoundCowboy - Bounty Collected, Results Are In!

RM Jonnitti

Hot Dog
Because Pig plays Zod and that matchup is terrible.

hmmm.... whatever fuck it if he shows up to NEC im in there. ill be down to do a set with DS and possibly a set with zod if i feel like doing it. 100 bucks does sound nice and the fact that i was considering picking him up to mess around with anyway kind of makes me want to do it. that is if im allowed 2 sets with different characters

Colonel-Gilgamesh

Hates NRS for making me not like Superman
hmmm.... whatever fuck it if he shows up to NEC im in there. ill be down to do a set with DS and possibly a set with zod if i feel like doing it. 100 bucks does sound nice and the fact that i was considering picking him up to mess around with anyway kind of makes me want to do it. that is if im allowed 2 sets with different characters
You only get one chance with one character

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
this thread is awesome! just a few ideas on how to improve the format IMO.

SCREENING PHASE

* players could challenge Wound Cowboy in a 1st to 5 unrecorded for free.
this will allow for more challenges and quickly separate the talent from the frauds.

There are 2 path ways from here.

CANDIDATE LOSES TO WOUND COWBOY

* the results get reported back to Pig so that he can update this thread with them and the candidate paypals Wound Cowboy $5 for his wasted time if it is a skunk(Wound Cowboy wins 5-0). This gives Wound Cowboy incentive to skunk them while earning money.

CANDIDATE BEATS WOUND COWBOY

* It's a good chance that we won't end up here. BUT, if we do...Now we have potential. Candidate reports results back to Pig. Pig updates this thread, hypes up the candidate and sets up a stream match at a specific time so that everyone can watch the finale in a 1st to 10(could be 20 but 10 is enough). At this time, donations/side bets could go on for extra hype before(in this thread)/during(in steam chat) the finale.
RTD

Phenomenal recommendations

I will heavily look into this and I definitely want To schedule and stream some Of these

I'll see what all i can work out

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
@AK Pig Of The Hut are you going to be updating this thread with videos?

Love the idea of this thread. Finished listening to new KTP and @GGA 16 Bit is right, there are no good rivalries in Injustice now. This is starting to breed hype for specific matches. Already just reading this thread I want to see PLAYING TO W1N vs Zyphox. Really hoping NEC wakes up the Injustice scene and ignites rivalries.
Yes and I will try to schedule some matches as well

your cockiness is seriously getting on my last never, NEC $50 MM sinestro vs Flash. keep thinking you know the MU. i had to play you on a 360 pad then a stick, none of which i was at all comfortable using at the time, but i've played cowboy and the games are always close.
You really don't have anything to prove Zyphox. You're a good flash, the best? I can't say yes or no.

But I really respect the fact you don't let a video game get to you and start disrespecting other people with a pompous, egotistical attitude.