What's new

Petition to add Oderus Urungus (late GWAR singer) to Mortal Kombat X Receives over 28,000 votes

Endding

You picked a bad time to get lost friend
Kindly headbutt the sidewalk till you lose consciousness, when you wake up if you still feel that way kindly repeat the step again. None of the "ninjas" are palette swaps and never would of been if not for constraints in the older systems. They all have their own individual moves and mindsets. None of them play remotely the same.

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
None of the "ninjas" are palette swaps and never would of been if not for constraints in the older systems. They all have their own individual moves and mindsets. None of them play remotely the same.
Exactly. So please people stop messing with the ninjas, they are the MK soul, without them there is no MK. Geez man, any truly MK fan knows that. :mad:.

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Is this guy more iconic than Predator, Ash, Spawn, Neo? I don't know. He's got a lot of votes, though. A lot of trolls on this planet.

Hexin_Wishes

Likes nerds with big ...
So are Johnny and Sonya, but people seem to have no problem calling for their heads. That salty hypocrisy.
Guuurl, did you miss the posts where people were saying Kano was a "useless"/" worthless" addition. I remember because I thought I was alone for a long time in thinking that about Kano (in general).

Thing is they cut him some slack because his fuck trophy wasn't in the game unlike Blade-Cage's.

Last edited:

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
As much as I do enjoy GWAR as showmen and performers, I think it would be pretty tasteless to include a recently deceased person in a game where you can brutally murder them.

Please NRS no. Why does GWAR belong in MK- only because it's dark and gruesome? Not good enough and thankfully not popular enough. It probably will be the DLC guest character that makes the least amount of money, when people look at it and go "Who or what is that?" The only way he would be popular is if NRS makes him OP and broken. Save the guest spots on the DLC roster for better characters.

Gengar

Hypnosis > Dreameater (its a reset)
Pretty shady that Blake is removing comments calling him out for this garbage post. This thread is a terrible idea, this is like the 5th time this has been posted, and now this garbage is front page. and then the 'mod' censors criticism? Not okay.