What's new

Opinions on netcode AFTER patch?

TrickyNick

Weather Man
Yes it dosent so much lag and look bad visually but the button inputs are so late. I have a hell of a time doing kabals dash/block mixups. Its bothersome when I leave online to go in training and do his dash/blocks to the dummy from one side of the screen to the next, but online the dash wont come out or I cant stop it.

I stopped trying to reason with this game's netcode, so now I just troll with Sheeva, or use random chars and practice their basics maybe once or twice a week at best. In my experience, it HAS gotten better, but it is still subpar. A good connection is extremely rare for me to come across, even against people who are apparently in the same state as me. I might stop playing this game online period because it feels like a completely different game.

Gamin_Guru

Shang Bang
I don't know what happened in recent weeks, but it got a lot worse.
THIS!!!

pre1.02 = terrible lag, connection errors
1.02 = no noticeable lag, connection errors like no tomorrow, desyncs
post 1.03 = no desyncs, few connection errors, lag like crazy

Same here, the lag has gotten worse for me with every week that passes. Now I'm lucky if I can find a match where it doesn't give me a "Game Session No Longer Available" message after I win. It's odd, only happens right after it says "Finish Him"! BAM,!!!! game session no longer available pops up.