What's new

Operation Wolf: Mission Complete

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Thank you everyone, I'm sorry about the delays and the difficulty in getting setups done but the place was just too crowded. Much more to say, but this tournament was a big success.

More to come tomorrow.

Full results:

Operation Wolf Results (MK9)
1: REO
2: Maxter
3: Crazy-KhaoTik 88
4: Revolver88
5: CD Jr
5: Based J3sexy
7: 7L
7: OBS PTH LulzLou
9: Crazy Dominican
9: Astronaut
9: Jupiter
9: TetraSpirit
13: ChrispyCream
13: Jer
13: TY SoapBoxFan
13: TY DrFlash
17: TY Ozzy Guitar
17: ZAF
17: DarkNatas
17: Lance M
17: Scarsunseen
17: Hitoshura
17: JamessMK
17: AC1984
25: psyKOsin
25: SwingingSackz
25: Motion Apex
25: N9195V
25: DizzyJr
25: Roberto
25: Rigglestiltskin
25: Backlash101
33: Ermacio
33: Shock
33: Capital
33: Cibernetico

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
I don't know everyone's, but anyone who can tag out each player, please post the edited list with the appropriate representation.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
3: xKhaoTikx
4: Revolver
5: CD jr
5: J360
7: Lulzlou
9: CRAZY DOMINICAN
9: astronout
9: TetraSpirit
13: ChrispyCream7
13: TY SoapBoxFan
13: TY DrFlash
17: OZZYGUITAR
17: zaf
17: DarKNaTaS
17: LanceMonsoon
17: scarsunseen
17: jamessmk
25: n9195v
25: DizzyJr
33: Ermacio
33: capital

All the ones I could find/know.

3: xKhaoTikx
4: Revolver
5: CD jr
5: J360
7: Lulzlou
9: CRAZY DOMINICAN
9: astronout
9: TheTetraSpirit
13: ChrispyCream7
13: HGTV Soapboxfan
13: HGTV DrFlash44
17: OZZYGUITAR
17: zaf
17: DarKNaTaS
17: LanceMonsoon
17: scarsunseen
17: jamessmk
25: n9195v
25: Mikemetroid <-- CLEVER
33: HGTV Ermacio
33: capital

All the ones I could find/know.
fixed a couple, dunno about the others.. i wonder who rigglestiltskin is lmao.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Congrats to all you guys for an amazing show <3.
Stupid goddamn flu knocking me out of the loop :(. I literally just regained my ability to function yesterday, but I didn't want to take the chance of accidently killing the entire East Coast populus with my dying death..

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Congrats to all you guys for an amazing show <3.
Stupid goddamn flu knocking me out of the loop :(. I literally just regained my ability to function yesterday, but I didn't want to take the chance of accidently killing the entire East Coast populus with my dying death..
I almost puked right after I beat Claude in a close game 2 it was not the best of feelings don't blame you

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I almost puked right after I beat Claude in a close game 2 it was not the best of feelings don't blame you
Maaaaaaaan :(. That blows.
I tried, I really did, whenever I was home (having to go back and forth to work in 20 degrees or less every day probably hasn't helped, but Boxy needs money) to man up and train, but once wednesday came and I couldn't so much as throw iAF's or do a 123 reset without wanting to take a nap, I had a feeling I was gonna be absent.

Naps are awesome, though.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
Maaaaaaaan :(. That blows.
I tried, I really did, whenever I was home (having to go back and forth to work in 20 degrees or less every day probably hasn't helped, but Boxy needs money) to man up and train, but once wednesday came and I couldn't so much as throw iAF's or do a 123 reset without wanting to take a nap, I had a feeling I was gonna be absent.

Naps are awesome, though.
naps are op

What was the result of the gauntlet?
In the other thread (the front page one about REO winning the tournament) Shock stated that the Kratos Gauntlet was an unfortunate victim of time constraints: Dem packed arcades that also run parties, man.

I believe he said the REO vs Kratos Challenge will be initiated at Winter Brawl.

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
Yeah told you I was going to do bad lol. Literally haven't played in 7 weeks. It felt like my reactions were SUPER slow. But that's what happens when you dont practice I guess.

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
Yeah told you I was going to do bad lol. Literally haven't played in 7 weeks. It felt like my reactions were SUPER slow. But that's what happens when you dont practice I guess.
lol.... that isn't a guess sir.

That lineup is actually not bad. Great players all around. These things are good for the EC guys that aren't VSM. Hopefully in the future... you'll get to showcase the guys we haven't gotten to see.... like the Team Yardley guys and others that don't typically get stream time. Seems fair?

G4S Claude VonStroke

@MK_ClaudeVS on twitter
lol.... that isn't a guess sir.

That lineup is actually not bad. Great players all around. These things are good for the EC guys that aren't VSM. Hopefully in the future... you'll get to showcase the guys we haven't gotten to see.... like the Team Yardley guys and others that don't typically get stream time. Seems fair?
We only streamed winners until top 16. I did put soapbox vs reo on stream for that very reason.

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
Congrats to my PTH krew:

4: @Revolver - This is your hollywood moment!
7: @Lulzlou - Serious congrats man. You're work paid off and you got a top 8 in a tourney that had some serious comp!
9: @astronout- Top 2 Shang no doubt! To bad you had to play REO and Khaotik :/ but good shit none the less!
And of course....
@xKhaoTikx- Dammmnnnnn. That Kitana. #1. The Kabal Killer. That is all. ;) That was a hype match with REO!
And congrats REO for winning!

I have been kinda bummed I haven't had a chance to play or travel much for this game the past few months. But being able to watch my friends play in tournies like this gets me really hyped. I only caught the end of the tournies, but I am looking forward to the archive!

See you all at WB!

7L

Heads up!
Khaotik and 7L are sexy Kitana players <3
There was just too much sexiness for the stream to handle when Khaotik and I were facing off.

I still wish my match with CD was on stream.

Shout outs to Tom Brady for commentating the whole time

and also, thank you summoning, Shock and 9.95 and all the other staff/moderators for setting up, we all greatly appreciated it. Pizza and many stations! Operation Wolf was a great time!