What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs (Old) Jacqui Briggs Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Jacqui: "Dad says you helped him."
Sub Zero: "After we escaped Quan Chi."
Jacqui: "Now you attack his daughter?"

Jacqui: "Do you know me Sub Zero?"
Sub Zero: "You are a daughter of Jackson Briggs."
Jacqui: "I'm a lot more than that."

We also saw her air ground smash, it's mediocre in speed.

Is her air around smash the same as Jax? Is it full screen ?

Will ground smash have EX?

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Jax have an air ground pound, Is that what Jacqui have?
I haven't seen his so it's hard to compare.
I didn't see Jacqui's air ground smash in game. I only saw Jax air ground pound. Have an gif of Jacqui's air ground smash? If not could you tell me how her air ground smash works.
Well I did. I don't have a gif because I wasn't expecting it. It's just a straight downward smash, I don't really know what to say lol. Mediocre speed, no sure if it hits overhead, low or otherwise. Causes a kind of small earthquake effect like Jaxs ground pound when she hits the ground, not sure what happens if she hits the opponent with it.

Why do people on this forum keep talking about what I am as if they know me?

I never questioned wether or not you wanted to play her or if you like her or not, I just thought it was rude how you came in here quoting people and telling them how they feel about something is wrong instead of just voicing your own opinion by itself. That shit is lame.

Don't just assume things.
In my initial post, I quoted one person. I was disagreeing with his opinion, that is all. No personal attack was made or intended. You on the other hand told me if i wanted to see something lame, "I should look in mirror". A personal attack. But I am the rude one right?

And I apologize for assuming you were a better person than you are. I was clearly wrong.

Well I did. I don't have a gif because I wasn't expecting it. It's just a straight downward smash, I don't really know what to say lol. Mediocre speed, no sure if it hits overhead, low or otherwise. Causes a kind of small earthquake effect like Jaxs ground pound when she hits the ground, not sure what happens if she hits the opponent with it.
What do you mean mediocre speed? How do you know it's mediocre speed if you never see it hit?

Jax ground pound in MKX is a full screen move. Is jacqui's the same. or is it like Jax ground pound in mk9. Were the ground pound hits a spot on the screen, close, mid, far.

Status
Not open for further replies.