What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs (Old) Jacqui Briggs Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Anyone know if Jacqui have an overhead?
the very first move in that gameplay just posted.

EDIT:

One thing I noticed is that even though Jacqui's main focus is on her gritty gauntlet attacks, her kombos and normal attacks are indeed something you'd see in the kickboxing style. There is a strong emphasis on kicks and knee strikes. They didn't forget about her background completely.
Just caught a glimpse of it.

Last edited:

kivatt

Kono Dio Da
Damn is this from the Stream today?
Any one know where I can see more of her?

It's weird, I never wanted to play as Jacqui that much, I was on the Takeda hype train. I still liked her though, but once I saw all the hate for her, I decided I was going to learn her.

CallMeTetris

draxx them sklounst
I remember when Jacqui first showed up in the comics, I kinda rolled my eyes at the idea of Jax and Sonya's daughters palling around and going on goofy adventures

Now I think I like her even more than Cassie. Maybe more than D'vorah, even. She's absolutely gonna be the first character I try out.

]
Ugh, we need to slow down with this shit, while I do like info, I want to unlock and find stuff in the game myself.

Gameplay is all good, but when we get into unlockable bios and such, I'd rather just wait.
Wanted to make sure everyone didn't miss her hot alternate costume in HD. How do you use the spoiler tag? I don't wanna get banned.

Last edited:

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
A guy was streaming and I got him to go through some Jacqui gameplay stuff.

Also got some screenshots from her movelist.

I'll put em in a spoiler just in case.

None of her strings had overheads in them, seems that 1 hit overhead is her only one.
she had a few lows in her strings tho. b33 is a double low and looked pretty good.
90% of her stuff is mids, elbows and knees errywhere.
She has a string that ends with an air Quick Burst.

-JACQUI's AIR GROUND POUNDS IS A LOW. Animation wise it's exactly like Kan-Ra's j.HK from KI..
EX is more damage from the looks of it
she also has a faint where she drops straight down without the hit.

She has a lot of dashing moves, 2 long range and 1 mid range.

-Force Rush: dashing lariat into an attack, she does this in the Release Trailer. Goes fuckin FAR, like Hawkgirl's Mace Charge distance. Hits High. EX probably has armor or something coz it didn't do any extra damage or hits.

-Bionic Dash: similar to Force Rush but ends the dash with an uppercut. Hits mid. EX she holds their head and LIFTS them then does a few more hits with a blast in the end.

-Gauntlet Strike: Mid range body blow. Goes into a mini auto-combo. 14%. EX did 19%. With High tech power did like 24%. Not fully sure about the damage numbers coz I was screenshoting stuff XD

-Tech shield: a parry of some sort. Not sure if it's for hits/projectiles/both as he didn't test to see what it does when it activates.

HIGH TECH stuff:
-Gauntlet Spark: buffs your gauntlet moves, can stack 2 levels. EX goes to level 2 immediately.

-Quick Burst: Short range projectile. Mid. Did 10% damage. chargable and dash cancellable. 2 levels as well. If you do it while the Gauntlet Spark buff is on it does the same one as the level you have active. Level 2 was a huge blast. EX does the Gauntlet Spark animation as a mid hit then does the buffed Burst :confused:

Also Jacqui talks HELLA SHIT mid fight. You feelin me now?!

Last edited:

cashthesehands

monster masher
A guy was streaming and I got him to go through some Jacqui gameplay stuff.

Also got some screenshots from her movelist.

I'll put em in a spoiler just in case.

None of her strings had overheads in them, seems that 1 hit overhead is her only one.
she had a few lows in her strings tho. b33 is a double low and looked pretty good.
90% of her stuff is mids, elbows and knees errywhere.
She has a string that ends with an air Quick Burst.

-JACQUI's AIR GROUND POUNDS IS A LOW. Animation wise it's exactly like Kan-Ra's j.HK from KI..
she also has a faint where she drops straight down without the hit.

She has a lot of dashing moves, 2 long range and 1 mid range.

-Force Rush: dashing lariat into an attack, she does this in the Release Trailer. Goes fuckin FAR, like Hawkgirl's Mace Charge distance. Hits High. EX probably has armor or something coz it didn't do any extra damage or hits.

-Bionic Dash: similar to Force Rush but ends the dash with an uppercut. Hits mid. EX she holds their head and LIFTS them then does a few more hits with a blast in the end.

-Gauntlet Strike: Mid range body blow. Goes into a mini auto-combo. 14%. EX did 19%. With High tech power did like 24%. Not fully sure about the damage numbers coz I was screenshoting stuff XD

-Tech shield: a parry of some sort. Not sure if it's for hits/projectiles/both as he didn't test to see what it does when it activates.

HIGH TECH stuff:
-Gauntlet Spark: buffs your gauntlet moves, can stack 2 levels. EX goes to level 2 immediately.

-Quick Burst: Short range projectile. Mid. Did 10% damage. chargable and dash cancellable. 2 levels as well. If you do it while the Gauntlet Spark buff is on it does the same one as the level you have active. Level 2 was huge and went pretty far. EX does the Gauntlet Spark animation as a mid hit then does the buffed Burst :confused:

Also Jacqui talks HELLA SHIT mid fight. You feelin me now?!
This is excellent. glad to finally hear about the air ground smash(a low?!) and the tech shield. Would love to hear more about the shield.

Status
Not open for further replies.