What's new

General/Other - Jacqui Briggs (Old) Jacqui Briggs Pre-Release General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
JACQUI FRAME DATA

YOU ARE WELCOME

MORE TO COME SHORTLY

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Why must you foul devils tempt me?

I want to break this sweet thang's data down myself in the lab and figure her out on my own.

I can't look at all of this delicious info, it'll just make the wait feel even more painful.

Youphemism

Last edited:

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Tech Shield is 10f startup LOOOOOOL if it's not just for projectiles that sounds terrible >_>

Quick Burst is +3, that's pretty neat. All her dashing specials are HELLA negative tho, shiiiiiit

Also for whoever asked how do we know it's an overhead I was watching the guy stream training mode and it said overhead when it hit. IIRC the input is b2 (nvm gif shows f2)
She also has a string that looks like it SHOULD be an overhead starter (Jacqui uses it early in that fatality video) but it's a mid..

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Hoping for Day1 patch to change that frame data. Her specials combined with her normals in the other thread aren't looking good at all frame-wise.

I feel like Force Rush should at least be safe considering its a high. After watching that though, it makes me really wanna use High Tech. That Quick Burst Pressure.

Youphemism

Thoughts:

Tech shield has a lot of active frames and only 3 recovery frames....hmmm......

Plasma Gauntlet Buff adds an additional 1/12th damage on hit.

Her Quick Burst is only 14 frames, I think this could be good considering apparently it's +3 on block too. But somehow EX is 15 frames and -39 on block? Please don't tell me the frame data is wrong ALREADY...

TrulyAmiracle

Loud and Klear~
Thoughts:

Tech shield has a lot of active frames and only 3 recovery frames....hmmm......

Plasma Gauntlet Buff adds an additional 1/12th damage on hit.

Her Quick Burst is only 14 frames, I think this could be good considering apparently it's +3 on block too. But somehow EX is 15 frames and -39 on block? Please don't tell me the frame data is wrong ALREADY...
The EX she does the Plasma Gauntlet fist bump animation as a mid HIT then does a level 2 burst. It's weird, I'm assuming if you want to end the combo with burst and don't have any levels stacked the idea is to do the EX, but even then it should still be +3 like all the other bursts so idk.. just speculating at this point :|

More frame data stuff

S1 6
D1 7 -6
D2 11
D3 7 +4
D4 10 -3

"she seems to have 2 command normals which can both lead to either a downward hammer or toe stomp"

idk what this implies. She has a string that has an overhead or low ender?

Last edited:
Alot of people seem to dislike Jacqui's Fatalities. I love how She snaps their neck with one hand. Then bring them to their knees before her.

Last edited:

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Before you put something in a spoiler, it's always a great idea to vaguely say what exactly you are putting in the spoiler.

Say if I knew a story spoiler, I'd put:

"Story info" then put the spoiler, so people know wether or not to click.

Status
Not open for further replies.