What's new

General/Other - Erron Black (Old) Erron Black Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Oxygen

The end of one combo is the beginning of another
igau was my first nrs game so i didn't actually care about any mk characters

but cowboy ninja sounds cool lol

TKB

Noob
God I am insanely hype for this character. Instant main 100%. I plan on using all of his variations.

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
I really hope he has a martial arts side to him. I hated how they turned Deathstroke one of DC's most renowned martial artist to pure guns. So bland

LinKueiLegend

The true Grandmaster
On the contrary, I hope he has a bunch of gun moves that work as strong projectiles. There's enough ninja's and martial artist in the game. Let this man shoot and shoot away.
Don't get me wrong I'd love to see him be crazy skilled with guns. I just hope there is a balance between epic marksmanship and great martial arts.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
What makes you think that? Cause I was feeling the same way because out of all the hints and leaks I personally feel like he just gets his name thrown around
Same reasoning. It seems like they pushed him out there right away with the comic and being shown in earlier trailers, but that's about it. No one outside of those who follow the game would know of him, where as Kenshi, Shinnok, Sonya, even Liu Kang with his dlc comments have all had more mentions.

For a guy that was seen back when we were wondering who the 10th character would be, he has had by far the least exposure out of non revealed characters. I doubt it will change. Possibly when we're a week out from release when they show "everyone", but that's about as much as I think we'll get until release.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Could care less about the shotgun and magnum. My fingers are crossed for the "Sniper" Variation.
Is it a variation where he wins somewhere between walkaway animation and fight proper?

I really hope he has a martial arts side to him. I hated how they turned Deathstroke one of DC's most renowned martial artist to pure guns. So bland
DS is by no means "pure guns", at least not anymore. Some of his normals sure look weird though...

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Don't get me wrong I'd love to see him be crazy skilled with guns. I just hope there is a balance between epic marksmanship and great martial arts.
Completely agree with this. I hope he still kicks major ass up close too.

Really excited to see his variations. His design is definitely badass.

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
I'm hoping he can prime and cancel his guns a la Stryker and Joker.

Also hoping he has a solid AA...

Fingers and toes crossed!

Dr.Venkman

Does not have actual Ph.D
Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere before, but what is this character's origin? Is he related to any past MK character in any way?

NHDR

Noob
I'm hoping for one good zoning variation along with a good AA. Maybe he has a lasso variation that allows him to play like Lobo from IGAU? Hoping the character is made official today.

TopTierHarley

Kytinn King
Sorry if this has been discussed somewhere before, but what is this character's origin? Is he related to any past MK character in any way?
Not much is known about Erron, but he is a Black Dragon member that is a messenger between Kotal and Kano since both are working together to get rid of Mileena and the Red Dragon.

Brutal Chimney

vaporus punching bag
He's originally from Earthrealm but now works for Kotal Khan. he has ties to the black dragon but Kano said he was too nice to be one in the last comic

Status
Not open for further replies.