What's new

General/Other - Erron Black (Old) Erron Black Pre-Release General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
test post to see if i'm right about this sub-forum not showing up in the recent post section

EDIT: yup, i dunno why but this isn't showing up in the recent posts. @STORMS don't want to be a nuisance but do you know why this is? I had no idea about theend's post until I came here on a whim.

Dark

Noob
Just incase anybody did not see the newly leaked pics of Erron Black. They both seem to be dealing with his fatality. He looks amazing :)
I believe the first pic is a brutality(not cinematic enough for fatality), and the second is a story mode cutscene(the screen darkens for fatalities)

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Can't wait to see some gameplay. He's my guy for sure. Hoping he has a shotgun variation for more upclose stuff, and a pistol/more zoning based playstyle.
Add some unblockable strawberry grenades for oki setups and you're set.

And of course I'm hoping for some instant air projectiles.
Gtfo with suggestions of safe braindead gameplay, zoning or not. Because honestly, we know what exactly NRS does with those. Please, no "but muh execution" excuses.
No offence meant.

Last edited:

cyanide_skittle

Who am I? Jabberwocky Superfly
I really hope he's not too similar to Deathstroke. I would like to see an up-close variation with fast kicks and quick pistol shots for combos. Sorta like a gun-fu variation. Shit would look dope.

If he gets a "Rain Storm" move...

I'm hoping one of his variations involves trick shots. Reflecting bullets of the walls or ground of the environment. Someone tries to keep you full screen? Shoot at the ground or the wall behind them. Bullet bounces of the ground around the projectile, hits them. Bullet bounces off the wall behind them hits them in the back. Anti-zoning.

Or, what if you could use reflecting bullets to lock someone down?

And you could burn meter to make the bullets reflect multiple times.

cyanide_skittle

Who am I? Jabberwocky Superfly
If he gets a "Rain Storm" move...

I'm hoping one of his variations involves trick shots. Reflecting bullets of the walls or ground of the environment. Someone tries to keep you full screen? Shoot at the ground or the wall behind them. Bullet bounces of the ground around the projectile, hits them. Bullet bounces off the wall behind them hits them in the back. Anti-zoning.

Or, what if you could use reflecting bullets to lock someone down?

And you could burn meter to make the bullets reflect multiple times.

And then comes the Revolver Ocelot mod for PC!! :eek:

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Depends. I can forsee the shotgun acting like a Kenshi SC or Noob Upknee. If that is the case then it might be really useful.
I didn't even think of that. Would be an excellent way to incorporate it. I like.

I have a theory that since selling copies is a business, and trailers and streams are geared to the masses to promote the game, since zoners are universally the "less" accepted of fighting styles they are leaving the zoners to be revealed last. Kenshi, Shinnok, Erron may all end up being "thee" zoners of the game, but they don't want to put off any casuals in the showcasing stage of the game.

Erron Black may be in this group. My theory will hold true!

Status
Not open for further replies.