What's new

OBS/EMP Tom Brady Wins Injustice: Gods Among Us at East Coast Throwdown 5!

Danno

Noob
Anyone else think that players who had early access to the game, and winning these tourneys, are working at an advantage?

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
Anyone else think that players who had early access to the game, and winning these tourneys, are working at an advantage?
Not really, what happened is that NRS called them in order to test the game 'cause they are the best players, people read it backguards, they think they do well in tourneys 'cause they were testers but is the reverse: They were testers 'cause they did well in tourneys.

Congrats again Tom. And stop saying silly things like you don't have any merit and are far inferior to all these other players you beat. You make it sound like you just got lucky and didn't deserve to win. You are too humble lol.

I was impressed by REO's ability to block ALL those instant overheads by Chris G. That was really good.

REO's Black Adam was pretty cool. But I wish he stuck with Nightwing. I don't know why he felt the need to switch, his Nightwing seemed to give Tom Brady a lot of trouble earlier.

Anyway, good games to all.

Thank you, even though several of you had me losing in pools and were waiting for me to be "exposed" the same way as ECT 2011...

To the rest.. my supporters, my friends, etc.. You know, the people that MATTER...Thank you all for believing in me, thanks you for your support..

Also, I am neither unbeatable nor the best, nor do I even deserve consideration for any such claims. There are far better players here then I. In the early MK9 days all the way to the start of MLG, the community would claim players to be "unbeatable" or "automatic", this certainly is not me.

REO is just as good, actually even better than I am. We train hard and he has helped me understand a lot about the game. No words can describe you good you are, truly amazing and gifted player.

CD jr is also just as good or better. He beat me in a MM, I seriously underestimated how good he is. Great spacing, great control of the match, makes great reads, etc..He has total control of the match at all times. Great player, Great experience.

CD sr awesome job getting top 8, one of the most solid FG players out there.

Maxter just starting a new job, doesnt play as much as he used to like he did in MK9. Still almost made into top 8. Soon he will be one of the most dominant forces in the game.

Jailhouse has one of the best GL's out there, congrats on top 8.

AGE Chris G is one of the best FG player I have ever seen or played. By far one of the best blockers you will ever see in FG history.

Congrats to all the placers.. top 32, top 16, top 8
Grandmaster Tom Brady!!!! see you at UFGT man, can't wait.

I haven't finished watching it all, but I saw a lot of it last night and it WAS all that! Chris G taking out Crazy Dominican's Doomsday with Green Arrow was amazing to watch, just some incredible execution there. Tom's comeback was insane too. Scooping up REO's Nightwing with Aquaman's Trident and jamming him into the overhead electrical wires repeatedly? That was some serious use of interactables, it makes just picking up a bike and throwing it look stupid. I couldn't believe it. REO didn't look like he could believe it either. Of course, REO had some fierce moments too. So much good stuff.