What's new

OBS EMP REO Wins INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us at Civil War V

and here come the tier whores...i must admit i will be messing around with batman in the near future only because of the arkham skin pack lol, heres to bat pressure! :cool: Good shit to Tom and REO, both ur chars are godlike

aldazo

Waiting for Havik
naaaah but the tier whores see blood in the water when reo takes a tournament with a certain character, lets see how many batmans i can run into when i get home from work lol.
lol, they should stick to Deathstroke and "pew pew pew" :D, I bet that what REO does with Batman takes a lot of skills.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
That Doomsday match where Killinater had like 10 correct reads in a row to come back from absolutely nothing was entertaining as hell.
This made me so hype right there. This game is HARD to come back in. You have to make amazing reads to do so.

Exar0s

Cassie Cage <3
Man, congats to Tom Brady and REO. That was one of the best Grand Finals I have ever seen in any fighting game. The way REO came into the first set so strong was amazing to watch. Then seeing Tom adjust and take a 2-1 lead in the second set. I really feel like Tom should have won, he dropped so many AA's and combos in the 4th and 5th match. REO's Batman in the last match was just determined to win, I don't think anyone could have stopped him. Just an amazing job! You two showcased Injustice for the rest of the world to see.

Also congrats to the other top 8! Chris G's Green Arrow was stupid fun to watch.

MKK hanzo

I SAID IT

My MK boys were goin to trash SF players on Injustice. WHERE IS F. CHAMP??

(All trolling no disrespect for SF players XD)

I always though that Batman was going to be an extreme mix-up/jack of all trades type of characters and REO proved it. Won't jump on the bandwagon just because he won with that character. I was glad to see NerdJosh play WW and Personally I think CG was just using a variety of characters just to 'Show them off' I expected more from his GA and even BA. I only Watched yesterday's archive so I may be missing something.

I was nice to see a mix of characters being used already and not even a week in. Can't wait to see what players will do when they really delve into their favorites.

Really loving this game I've been trying other characters and am really impressed how vastly different they really are. You really have to know each characters Move set. I'm not talking about they're Special moves such bf1/db2/df2 etc. It's their 112/ b12/ 23/ B23/ B32 etc and they're properties that makes them so unique. not every character has a D2 that launches. some characters moves hit low more than others etc. Or at least that's my experience. That alone is impressive.

That NW combo in staff stance!!!

Fav characters right now. NW, Aquaman, GA, GL. Harley

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
ITT: Testers stomp week one hopefuls. Testers then go crush kindergarten students in a basketball tournament. Noone was impressed when they won that either.

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Shout outs to Tom Brady's blocking in the finals against Reo... so patient and calculated. At the same time it was awesome to see Tom playing a character who's risks payed off in big ways. I felt like Tom was just more alive in the way he was playing. It was awesome to watch.

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
Your name is MR. AQUAMAN and you use Ares. You deserve to get blown up.
This is 100% true haha, but aquaman is going to to take alot of time to get into and actually understand, hes quite heavy in execution and patience. I used who I felt most comfortable with and in the few hours of learning him went in with a plan and for the most part worked, Ares is as Sabin perfectly put,"a counter zoning zoner". Also shoutouts to NYC Fab, Alucard, and Killnator, way to represent the true injustice players of only a few days, phenominal players.

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
This made me so hype right there. This game is HARD to come back in. You have to make amazing reads to do so.
That was possibly THE most hype moment of top 8. Like you say, this game has such a slippery slope. If you're dont keep it even, you're going to have hard pressed to make a big comeback. But that comeback was inspirational as hell hahaha