What's new

OBS EMP REO Wins INJUSTICE: Gods Among Us at Civil War V

Samsung Crunchy

Studying all of her moves
Although I wanted Art and Tom Brady to win, REO's immaculate play, especially that last match, demonstrated that he deserved that win 100%.

All "testers" comments aside... This was HYPE and very good for the game because people who were on the fence about the game could see how awesome it is.

Seriously what is the beef with Tom Brady and Juggs?
I actually have no beef with Juggs as a person, dude is cool and a good player. My gripe is that he always downplays me as this avg player and constantly leaves me out of all mk vs sf team battle conversations. While most of you also do this and leve my name out, I only singled him out because i respect him and he is a respected member of this community whos voice carries weight and influences the decision/voting of others in that matter.

I am no avg player, no scrub, and I want to represent this community. I hated being left out of usa vs uk and do not want to be left out again.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Although that's understandable, somehow I don't think cursing Juggs out onstream in a pretty rude manner in front of 16,000 people will make him warm up to you as a player or person.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
Awesome awesome awesome grand finals.

...........................awesome. I'm just dumbfounded by how good that match was. And I'm so glad that up to 16,000 people watched it live. What a GREAT way for this game to hit the ground running!