What's new

NRS Players and WHO'S NEXT - MK10 Predictions

Sao87

@thedigitaldojo
I Think this thread is disrespectful dude, there were so many killers and threats in MK9 it was ridiculous, and not just in the US. To make a list at all is laughable...yes there were dominant forces in MK9, but things will be much different this time around, since there will be much more seasoned fighters coming for blood in the start of the game this time around...it could be possible that no one on that list will be dominant lol
Its a traditional ny + friends = deep throat thread. Tym is back in action.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
where is this coming from?

In MK9 id NEVER "faded out".. I placed top CONSISTENTLY through the games life. It seem that even "knowledgeable" ppl get influenced by trolls.
During the MLG era you commentated and didn't compete. Those tournaments were the highest caliber tournaments with the most stacked competition at that point in time. You did have a resurgence afterwards placing top 8 at a couple different tournaments, but never took home another tournament Victory.

I Think this thread is disrespectful dude, there were so many killers and threats in MK9 it was ridiculous, and not just in the US. To make a list at all is laughable...yes there were dominant forces in MK9, but things will be much different this time around, since there will be much more seasoned fighters coming for blood in the start of the game this time around...it could be possible that no one on that list will be dominant lol
Seasoned fighters? wtf did you learn in Injustiuce.... how to throw out safe launching 50/50's?

LBSH guys, we all thought MK players would get bopped in a back to block game. Sweet karma will have its word and what's really going to make your clock tick is what's going to happen to players who think safe launching 50/50's are normal. Let's see how THEY do in a normal fighter like MK.

@TakeAChance, umm my mk results are more than convincing haha, worse placing for 2 years was ninth place. Got 7 top 8s and 5 9th place finishes. Also an evo top 8 and mlg top 8 and undefeated vs the two time evo champ PL, I think I rest my case #YEEAAPP, also igau isnt close to being done so I have plenty of time to put in work

EndofGameBoss

That's about right.
I can't really make such a wild prediction. For all we know MKX will be vastly different from MK9. A lot of MK players don't play well in Injustice because its a really different game. You really cannot compare the two. It's kind of like how some top SF players aren't very good at NRS games. It's not fair to make that guess, but let me be a hypocrite shall I? lol

If it plays anything like MK9 I expect the usual's to come out blasting
PL
CDjr
CDPRIME
Maxter
REO
Tom Brady
DJT
MIT
16 Bit
Dizzy
Tyrant
Pig
etc.

I think the big surprise of who will do well in MKX if it is similar to MK9 will be Theo and Zyphox simply because their footsies are stronk.

I can't really make such a wild prediction. For all we know MKX will be vastly different from MK9. A lot of MK players don't play well in Injustice because its a really different game. You really cannot compare the two. It's kind of like how some top SF players aren't very good at NRS games. It's not fair to make that guess, but let me be a hypocrite shall I? lol

If it plays anything like MK9 I expect the usual's to come out blasting
PL
CDjr
CDPRIME
Maxter
REO
Tom Brady
DJT
MIT
16 Bit
Dizzy
Tyrant
Pig
etc.

I think the big surprise of who will do well in MKX if it is similar to MK9 will be Theo and Zyphox simply because their footsies are stronk.
Good point, mk and igau are apples and oranges, very different games. I remember daigo tried marvel, but it didnt work for him, doesnt mean he wont still put in work for sf. Tokido as well does ok with marvel, but sf is his true game. Of course u have to few ppl like sonicfox and chris g who play a bunch of games and do well, but that isnt everybody of course

During the MLG era you commentated and didn't compete. Those tournaments were the highest caliber tournaments with the most stacked competition at that point in time. You did have a resurgence afterwards placing top 8 at a couple different tournaments, but never took home another tournament Victory.
wow... scrubby me placing top 8 all these times but never winning. Yup.. sound the fraud alarm, just another top placing fraud over here.

matterovermind

mindundermatter
hey maybe this time around we don't let those capcom dudes get our fight money?!

full disclosure: i choose umvc3 over injustice after mk9

wow... scrubby me placing top 8 all these times but never winning. Yup.. sound the fraud alarm, just another top placing fraud over here.
And u placed with the fish sub zero lmao, u could've said screw it and go top tier like cyrax since he is a better sub zero.

Seasoned fighters? wtf did you learn in Injustiuce.... how to throw out safe launching 50/50's?

LBSH guys, we all thought MK players would get bopped in a back to block game. Sweet karma will have its word and what's really going to make your clock tick is what's going to happen to players who think safe launching 50/50's are normal. Let's see how THEY do in a normal fighter like MK.
Lol before I jump to conclusions are u responding to my post like I only play injustice?