What's new

NRS Players and WHO'S NEXT - MK10 Predictions

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
I'll find all the tech, never compete, and vary between saying I'm terrible and half-decent. Then I'll fade into obscurity and make people wonder if I even exist at all.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Seems pretty pretentious to be predicting who is bad. If Injustice showed us anything, it's that people you do not expect will put the time in and level up to claim the throne.

A new game is a new world, and I fully expect that the new guard won't look exactly like the old. If it does, we need to take a hard look at our community's growth.

Seems pretty pretentious to be predicting who is bad. If Injustice showed us anything, it's that people you do not expect will put the time in and level up to claim the throne.

A new game is a new world, and I fully expect that the new guard won't look exactly like the old. If it does, we need to take a hard look at our community's growth.
This ^^ :)

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta

yet 90% of daves posts aren't

yeesh

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
@TakeAChance Thanks for adding me. I did not expect that, lol. I'll never place top 8 unless I play in a 8-man tournament, however, my passion lies in the community and the game. I'm here for you guys. I guess you could say "Community Manager" would be a perfect title for me.

As for Ermac players: @Big D, @DetroitBalln313 , @k-frog, @GGA MOE30W @zaf
Slightly off topic, but this reminds me of a good meme during the MK9 era lol, and ironically, he started out as an Ermac main...

I Think this thread is disrespectful dude, there were so many killers and threats in MK9 it was ridiculous, and not just in the US. To make a list at all is laughable...yes there were dominant forces in MK9, but things will be much different this time around, since there will be much more seasoned fighters coming for blood in the start of the game this time around...it could be possible that no one on that list will be dominant lol

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
I will forever and always be upper mid tier (if I may be so bold) and randomly take out the best players 1 tourney a year.

TakeAChance

TYM White Knight
May I bring to your attention the last sentence? The list is not complete, which is why there are reserved slots :)

We plan on doing a lot more.

There are a ton of good players so it's hard to get them all in one discussion pool.

We have still yet to add the Terry Brothers, Ballin, Dizzy, etc.

Nominate who you would like to see :)