What's new

NPC Demonstrations: Trigon, Billy Batson & Amazonian warrior!

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Tetzrep and TONY-T are back with another awesome Injustice video character mod. This time they're switching out Raven and her demon father, Trigon. In additional see an Amazon Warrior take on little Billy Batson! Note that these are modifications by Tetzrep.

All mods are credit to Tetzrep

Edited by STORMS*

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Patiently waiting for Killer Croc over Grundy and how to obtain said Killer Croc.
I think Croc is available. From what i understand, Martian man hunter seems to be one of the only ones who is hard to make playable. All the rest can be made playable.

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
lol, bizarre and creepy stuff ..... looks those buggy eyes for WW model ..... scary shit !! haha :p

Minh Giang

aka ChrsitianDMG on Stream
those faces, even worse than Harvey Dent's face...
Damn, Billy's forehead, and child abusing...

Sami

Noob
So when is Tetzrep going to mod MK character models into Injustice (no Scorpion jokes please). Sub Zero using Killer Frost's moveset? Ermac as Raven? Striker as Deathstoke? Erm... Raiden as Shazam? Erm... umm... Shao Kahn as Ares?

Make it happen!

edit: oh god Jade as Aquaman obviously.

trufenix

bye felicia
gs, tetzrep. This needs to be posted in every thread where someone bitches about how long it takes to make costumes and why character swaps don't just happen.

Niko Mar

Founding Member of the Fate Army
Lol, so Billy gets hit by lightning and it terribly deforms him and gives him psychic powers :D

Dann

Noob
@ 0.26 when billy batson says shazam and then his face gets fucke up had me dying. lmaooooooo