What's new

NPC Demonstrations: Trigon, Billy Batson & Amazonian warrior!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Yea for some reason, Tetzrep could not get their faces right. So all of them have some kind of down syndrome lol
What format were the models in after you got them? If there is a chance you can make a different model and apply it to the character rig you pretty much just got a ticket to do your own alt character mods with this wizardry. If its .obj or .3ds you pretty much have free reign here.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
What format were the models in after you got them? If there is a chance you can make a different model and apply it to the character rig you pretty much just got a ticket to do your own alt character mods with this wizardry.
I think they are just mesh swaps..

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
I think they are just mesh swaps..
So you're changing the value number of one in game model for another's so that it plays using something like Trigon instead of Raven then? Probably can only access models attached to the characters it loads into the stage then thus the Amazons for WW and Billy for Shazam.

I'm guessing since its stored on the disc you cant simply edit the game file to host any new non-NRS models that aren't on the disc already then unless you can figure out where its accessing DLC character files from and edit their data on your harddrive then.

Am I in the ballpark here? Sucks if you cant make your own models for this and load them to your console to take advantage of whatever you are doing to get custom cast alts.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
So you're changing the value number of one in game model for another's so that it plays using something like Trigon instead of Raven then? Probably can only access models attached to the characters it loads into the stage then thus the Amazons for WW and Billy for Shazam.

I'm guessing since its stored on the disc you cant simply edit the game file to host any new non-NRS models that aren't on the disc already then unless you can figure out where its accessing DLC character files from and edit their data on your harddrive then.

Am I in the ballpark here? Sucks if you cant make your own models for this and load them to your console to take advantage of whatever you are doing to get custom cast alts.
I think your correct. Tetzrep is the man to talk too though, i don't know the full story.

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
Man, good as always tony. Im always amazed at how great your talent is in this stuff.
Seems like you should work at NRS doing character developement.