What's new

Northeast Championship (NecXII) in Philadelphia Pa -- A New Life - Dec. 3rd & 4th

Noobe

Noob
Sup drama queens, see you all at nec lol <3 Get at me and Sp00ky when it's time to blow up top 8 to 10k+ viewers again lol.
Oh yea and Pig still has to get me fucked up at NEC lol.

Shoutouts to my boy Noobe too, old school legend :)

See you in philly sir

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i need a partner for this tag tourney....

@DanCock ... team top+bottom tier?
i just read first post it says its on saturday then im 100% in it. however if its on sunday like piggy just said, then i cant confirm ill be there on sunday because i may be going to the Bills Titans game so i may be driving back home late saturday night. ill know for sure next sunday at 4pm if miracles happen and the bills some how beat the jets to keep their slim playoff hopes alive.

oh shit he just sent me one too i had no idea it was him..

[MENTION=2208]Noobe[/MENTION] long time no see we'll play tonight. i just played for like 3 hours :confused:
Did you change your connection? We need to play again. MKD too.

[MENTION=2208]Noobe[/MENTION] Still down for MKD?

NRF CharlieMurphy

Kindergarten Meta
I can't believe the 2v2 hasn't made it sooner. I bet it could be a hype event... considering it can have a comeback affect. I'm not attending but can't wait for you guys to rock the house.

BigE

Elder God
Ok players there are NO more at the Sheration suites, but the sale manager is working on getting the same deal at the Sheraton four point in the same lot.

I will let you guys know when the link is ready to use.

Told you players not to wait.

Matix218

Get over here!
whens the last date to register for nec. i get payed this friday
Hito, I think it said the last pre-registration day is the 28th of November.

I just did the online registration thing, I think you have to do the Venue fee (30 something) and the separate fee for MK (like 10 bucks)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Teams = $$$. I need a partner whose name meshes well enough with mine to incite laughter.

I don't care if we suck, it's all about that winning moniker :D.

If anybody's playing MKD during the course of this journey, I'd love to get in a few games of Chess Kombat. Yes ^_^

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
really? team play? xD bout fucking time.
now is this going to be 2 players vs 2 players tag mode? or 1 players vs players tag mode?
thanks

Noobe

Noob
Did you change your connection? We need to play again. MKD too.

[MENTION=2208]Noobe[/MENTION] Still down for MKD?

Lol man its been years since i played deceptions. I wouldnt know what to do with that game anymore. I didnt know anyone still played that game anymore