What's new

Northeast Championship (NecXII) in Philadelphia Pa -- A New Life - Dec. 3rd & 4th

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Ooooo ttt2 hopefully I'll be able to play that. Thanks for the update big e

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Id like to know the following about NEC:

how brackets are being organized? Region, state? I dont want to travel 14 hours in a van to play people i live 3 miles next to.

asus monitors?

Pools? (16, 32?)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
With the number of big names making a path to this show, if I manage to win A set, I'll be happy.

Gonna be amazing :D. Leveling up at the Cockfight - which I'd be happy to bring some stuff to record if you guys wanna put it on youtube & such for shits and giggles, just to get the jitters outta the way for those of us who've never been on camera before - casuals at the show with the ultraviolent cornucopia that is the MK community, I have a feeling there'll be eventual religious consumption of beer...someone needs to invent a word more hyped than HYPED.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
With the number of big names making a path to this show, if I manage to win A set, I'll be happy.

Gonna be amazing :D.I have a feeling there'll be eventual religious consumption of beer...someone needs to invent a word more hyped than HYPED.
I got one....hows drunk sound?

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
For NEC XII Attendee Entertainment…Namco Bandai Games Presents…

Playable beta builds for Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Soul Calibur 5!
Tekken Tag Tournament 2 will be playable on an official arcade cabinet hosting up to 8 players and Soul Calibur 5 will be playable on the PS3 (number of set ups TBD). This is the FIRST and possibly the ONLY time TTT2 will be playable prior to launch on the east coast and the FIRST ever USA public beta for Soul Calibur 5. If you were ever on the fence about coming to NEC XII this should make your decision easy!

If you still cannot make it, don’t worry. Both games will be streamed over the weekend by 8WayRun. You can find a link to their stream here: http://www.twitch.tv/8wayrun

Most importantly, this is all possible to Namco Bandai Games and more specifically Rich “FilthieRich” Bantegui of Namco Bandai Games. This is an incredible opportunity they are giving us and all of our attendees so let’s make them feel welcome over the weekend by playing some of their games and stopping by their booth to check out some of their awesome Namco Bandai Games licensed merchandise for sale!

And as a special Bonus we will be Having the first Ever TTT2 Tournament, more detail coming later.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cant wait to play SCV! :p

Yup, i am out of NEC. It is my grandfathers 90th birthday on Saturday. I will only be available for thursday and friday.

Sorry guys, really was looking forward to this. Was going to bring my PC again and everything. Have a great time.

Noob
Id like to know the following about NEC:

how brackets are being organized? Region, state? I dont want to travel 14 hours in a van to play people i live 3 miles next to.

asus monitors?

Pools? (16, 32?)
I run the pools with Shock and a few other NE guys. The pools are no more than 32 man pools, and we do our best to separate players from the same region, then we separate the best players to opposite ends of their respective pools.

AC1984

Kaballin!
Dan, you don't suck at all....stop saying that pls. :) Lets go guys, its that time of the year...NEC biggest thing on the NE!!!

P.S. Phil I am also interested in the monitor setup. I hope its not the case from ECT3 and I hope we have ASUS monitors which are the absolute standard everywhere.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
Dan, you don't suck at all....stop saying that pls. :) Lets go guys, its that time of the year...NEC biggest thing on the NE!!!

P.S. Phil I am also interested in the monitor setup. I hope its not the case from ECT3 and I hope we have ASUS monitors which are the absolute standard everywhere.
Thanks. I'll be drinking to remove the nerves so I don't shake while I play. Hopefully it works.

Sent from my iPad 2 using Tapatalk

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Yup, i am out of NEC. It is my grandfathers 90th birthday on Saturday. I will only be available for thursday and friday.

Sorry guys, really was looking forward to this. Was going to bring my PC again and everything. Have a great time.
Damn dude, that sucks. You wont make it out on Friday either?

I'm gonna stay with Riu on Wed, go to VSM on Thursday, and then I suppose head out with them to the venue.

Jer

I'm a literal Sloth
Thanks for the response Dan, didn't wanna just bus there and be like "So, what do I do now?"