What's new

Northeast Championship (NecXII) in Philadelphia Pa -- A New Life - Dec. 3rd & 4th

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
[MENTION=3]Krayzie[/MENTION] just hinted at Shoryuken and him both coming to this from Cali... :D
Damn right!

And you couldnt make it a state away for SBV. smh... :(
Winter Brawl 5, ECT3, Summer Jam 5... how many of those were you at, Tim?

Bitch.
lol alright. i was at Summer Jam and ECT in 2010. You still havent come here. :(
Evo... cough... TIMSTORMSSTATICNOSHOW COUGH!!! I think I have a cold... :sick:

Shady

Noob
Guys....I am getting hype.............Might be able to actually do this...
Well, if you make it out, definitely use Jade because I'm sure people would love to see Jade in action. I'm working on booking off work now too, it's about a month away so I don't see an issue with it since the warning will be early enough.

DanCock

Cock Master!!
hmm i wonder when the discounted room prices will be up?? or have they been posted already and im just over looking it? i was going to book now but couldnt find the discount link yet :(

Shady

Noob
I'm trying to get rooms now, what rates is everyone getting? It's still giving me the 115 + tax... it's going to be Me, Lionheart, CitizenSNIPS, and Milky Situation is in question atm so we might have a spare spot as well....

Dark_Rob

Noob
Ive sworn to myself that I will not go to this. But man this is some awesome freakin lineup of players. I regret not going, but if I dont stop going to these tourneys now I never will and my finances will further spiral out of control.
For two years I have supported the MK tournament scene, to the detriment of my wallet lol.
Now I have to look after me for awhile.
The scene is strong and healthy with alot of amazing players. I wish you all good luck and a kick ass tournament.

catch22

GOD LAO FTW!!!
Ive sworn to myself that I will not go to this. But man this is some awesome freakin lineup of players. I regret not going, but if I dont stop going to these tourneys now I never will and my finances will further spiral out of control.
For two years I have supported the MK tournament scene, to the detriment of my wallet lol.
The scene is strong and healthy with alot of amazing players. I wish you all good luck and a kick ass tournament.

:( in a way i feel happy cus i wont have to face the ice clone lol
but in another way, kinda sucks, hope things get better for you financially, and yes, i just started not long a go, but i already know how crazy expenssive this shit gets :(

good luck brother :)

jamessmk

I am your god
Ok..ok I won't use Baraka. :)
Will you come now

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder

:(

Will you at least be at VSM that week?

Dark_Rob

Noob
:(

Will you at least be at VSM that week?
Im almost always at VSM. I think Ive missed one or two since it started. And that was just after Tom Brady and REO had been staying at my house for like a month and by the time they left I was a little burnt out on the game.
Il be at VSM.

Krayzie

Co-founder
Founder
Im almost always at VSM. I think Ive missed one or two since it started. And that was just after Tom Brady and REO had been staying at my house for like a month and by the time they left I was a little burnt out on the game.
Il be at VSM.
Cool man, then I'll see you there buddy!

DanCock

Cock Master!!
i totally understand man, im kind of on the same boat. you will be missed :(

pherleece

Woolay
we all appreciate all you've done. trust me you dont gotta explain yourself. phil told me u werent going and he said you usually bring mario and spencer, so maybe ill car pool it with them. ill say what up if you go to VSM thursday.. or if its even open -_-

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Thanks ed!!

My room which i will book soon is

1. Pig
2. Detroit
3. Morty (i think he is confirmed)
4. ???

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
what if we donated? :)