Noob Saibot Frame Data

Discussion in 'Noob Saibot' started by Somberness, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    At sweet distance a blocked shadow charge is full combo punishable by anyone in the cast I'd say. Not sure what the disadvantage at sweep would be, but it can't be far off from -21
  2. THTB

THTB #BlackRanger Staff Member

XBL:
    x THTB x
    Give or take, like -18ish. But then there's the pushback.
    Grolarbears and Somberness like this.
  3. Trini_Bwoi

Trini_Bwoi Late night organ donor

a sweep distance tackle would probably be the equivalent of ending a blocked B1,2,1,4 with a tackle which is definitely full combo punishable by most of the cast, I've had Sub-Zeros dash forward with their 9f 2 to punish it.
  4. Somberness

Somberness Lights

That's exactly what I got.
  5. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    I wonder what a safe distance is then for a blocked shadow tackle. Probably a little more than half screen.
  6. THTB

THTB #BlackRanger Staff Member

XBL:
    x THTB x
    Haha, this is how you can tell I understand frame data way too well.
  7. Trini_Bwoi

man nrs, that's why this string is becomes blockable on hit on some characters like kitana.
  8. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    I thought it was only blockable on hit by Kitana and Kitana only.
  9. Trini_Bwoi

if you land the b2 at a distance almost everyone can block the 1. but yea point blank only kitana blocks it.
  10. D. R.

D. R. Active Member

^^True statement. Solid character NRS.
    Fill Pops likes this.
  11. M_TRICKZz

M_TRICKZz Member

Max range up shadow +10 and +4 regularly on block.....I have plans :) Great plans!!!!!!!
  12. Icy X

Icy X New Member

Wait.... So on block 1~upknee leaves you at +4 still? If 1~ is +18 and duration of upknee is 16, wouldn't that leave you at +2 not +4???
  13. Grolarbears

Grolarbears Well-Known Member

Cancel advantage is only for the "Gaps" between the string you are using and the special move to see if you can be poked out. Up knee is the last thing to hit the opponent, so your block advantage is +4 (up to +11 at certain distances).
    Somberness likes this.
  14. iroku

iroku Member

doesn't matter. what counts is the last hit/blocked hit
    With Uppknee you get +4 when they block that special.

In other words you made the db3 inputs and it came in 16 frames( if it hits its over, if its blocked its over, if it whifs it lasts 39frames) and if they blocked it you get 4 frames advantage on the player. If you both jump you´ll jump before he does, if you both throw a 10 frame special or hit you will win, etc etc etc.

Even if you do 1,2 upknee, on block what really counts is the upknee, since it was the last hit.
  15. iroku

iroku Member

hell with a 6frame d1. I want a 7 frame d2 like jax! GTFO
  16. RunwayMafia

RunwayMafia #TeamPutin

So Krys9984 and I are doing a video for Jade on when to EN Glow during block strings. What strings for Noob do you know FOR SURE have gaps? Somberness
  17. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    Never mind. I understand now.
  18. Wemfs

Wemfs Child of the night

XBL:
    WemfsFomer
    Does the Ex Blackhole have 85 active frames as well?