What's new

Noob.Com updated and reset with more clues!

none of the established number are working for me. that 8 doesn't work. only ones i get to work are 9,14,4, and a bunch of other random shit i cant remember

EGGXI

Scary Bat
I think the whole bloody thing must have been a massive troll from the start, what the hell was that Look to La Luna crap? I don't think anything goes across the moon in Wayne Mansion, Gotham or any of the night stages?

JLU51306

Bzzzt *Paging Doctor Fate*
I think the whole bloody thing must have been a massive troll from the start, what the hell was that Look to La Luna crap? I don't think anything goes across the moon in Wayne Mansion, Gotham or any of the night stages?
On Atlantis you do see a Merman every so often. I've played on that stage a million times and have only noticed it twice. Keyword being "noticed".

EGGXI

Scary Bat
On Atlantis you do see a Merman every so often. I've played on that stage a million times and have only noticed it twice. Keyword being "noticed".
Yeah we talked about it a bit in another thread, someone claimed it looks like Swamp Thing, but it doesn't really. Also why would he be underwater. Other think it's Lagoon Boy from the Young Justice cartoon but that's pretty obscure. My personal theory was that it's a nod to The Creature from the Black Lagoon, it sort of looks like him and apparently NRS are horror fans.

grandox

"LOOK AT MY SHEEEEIT! I GOT MY FUCKIN' NUNCHUCKS."
for some reason when i put five in and go the picture of super man holding super girl and he has tears in his eyes?

Shamwow0w0w

Steam / Twitch: Apsasu
You're all scrubs for thinking it was new. I'm sure you guys were the ones demanding Scorpion being banned too huh?

Joking! ;)

EGGXI

Scary Bat
While this thread has been briefly resurrected... it's interesting to see now that the stuff found in the crossword and a lot of the stuff that people were saying "It's Boon, he is the Dark Prince of Lies & Trolling!" to turned out to be true... at least for the initially planned DLC.

EGGXI

Scary Bat
so what about the hex code they found
M M
R H
P W
S Z
I believe the third one read PG?
People kinda assumed it was troll code, as Boon has gone on record saying no Sub-Zero.
However the rest all seem possible choices, MM is Martian Manhunter who is the most request character.
RH Likely stands for Red Hood, and he is the possible DLC request poll winner so he is definitely popular.
PG is probably a reference to Power Girl, who won the female poll that apparently didn't count for shit.
SZ is meant to be Sub-Zero but according to Boon this is a definite "No"

I believe that, especially with the concept art for Scorpion being dated 2012, the first season pass was agreed on early in the game's development.

Also there was a Rumor from an alleged "inside source" at NRS saying that Martian Manhunter and Supergirl (similar to Powergirl) were being worked on as the next DLC.

That's everything I know... I don't know why I know all this junk...