What's new

No new character announcement @ Comic-Con, says Boon

I think they need to slow down the reveals anyways.. leave some fucking suspense for when the game actually comes out. At this rate, were going to know all the characters and features that will be in before we even play the game, that leaves no surprise or hype factor IMO.
I understanding pacing reveals. Absolutely.

But I have no interesting in buying a video game that I still am unsure of the modes or in the case of fighting games, the characters.

They will pace all these reveals out over the next 8-10 months. But we will and should know all modes and playable characters.

Atriox

Here... I am a god!
Can't be Gamescom - that's in Germany and we all know how violent games are edited there. It'd have to be the most tame MK trailer ever.
Damn, I didn't even think about this... you might be right about that. Back when Gears of War 3 came out I was beyond surprised to see it coming out here, and even completely uncut. But MK is a whole other story.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Can't be Gamescom - that's in Germany and we all know how violent games are edited there. It'd have to be the most tame MK trailer ever.
Well Boon said Gamescom so unless he is just trolling...

He might not even show a trailer and just reveal a character

trufenix

bye felicia
Except no one here is acting entitled. Boon said himself there would be a reveal at Comic-Con, but obviously something happened and now there wont be. If he hadnt said anything then you may have a point, but this is more-so misinformation on his part.
uh, that's entirely false

Subby Z

Noob
I think everyone is getting their panties in a wad because we are approaching the 2 month mark since MKX's reveal and the only thing we have got is Raiden who should have been announced at E3 anyway. Him and his obviously included ass.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
I think they need to slow down the reveals anyways.. leave some fucking suspense for when the game actually comes out. At this rate, were going to know all the characters and features that will be in before we even play the game, that leaves no surprise or hype factor IMO.
toasty boost

well it hasnt been rated yet and gamescom is for all europeans, so a tiny bit of hope is left. mk9 wasnt there though
MK9 was at Gamescom. They revealed Kitana and Cyrax I believe.

Injustice was there as well. I remember them revealing Catwoman like the day before it actually started though.

So i'm definitely betting on a reveal there.

MK9 was at Gamescom. They revealed Kitana and Cyrax I believe.

Injustice was there as well. I remember them revealing Catwoman like the day before it actually started though.

So i'm definitely betting on a reveal there.
yes injustice was there, and so was MK vs DC. MK9? i dont remember it, and im going to gamescom every year. maybe it was not in the public area but just in a press presentation.

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I came back to the forums hoping to see something new and I get this. Well, I'll be back to these forums in a month.