What's new

No new character announcement @ Comic-Con, says Boon

Maasik

Noob
I think they need to slow down the reveals anyways.. leave some fucking suspense for when the game actually comes out. At this rate, were going to know all the characters and features that will be in before we even play the game, that leaves no surprise or hype factor IMO.

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
What fake hype are you talking about?

MK is my favorite video game of all time. Why wouldn't a forum dedicated to mk games fake hype? lol
I love me some mk to, man.. Im just saying that all these tweet games/riddles are pretty annoying.. Boon with twitter is like a fat kid that just found out what cake taste like.. I mean sure, couple teasers here and there are coo but, throw ur fans a bone once in awhile. Im not talking about obvious characters like Raiden at evo either lol! Twitter games get old and stale imo.

But hey, what can we do but sit back and enjoy the ride till mkx is released.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I'd say they're working more on the gameplay and balance over stupid "girl's chins" lol.

But in a way, while I want more MK X the break may be good. Lately games reveal way too much. Maybe give us a 6 month straight break of nothing :)

I'm kidding btw...

Hanzer0

Wanna order chinese later?
I wish they'd show us everything. If not reveals, id like to see variation feature videos for the known characters.
I know we might ask for a lot, but MK fans just cant get enough at this point!

The game isn't going to be released until later next year. We shouldn't want absolutely everything revealed to us way ahead of time. That's no fun. I do hope they show some more planned out matches though lol.
even if its a year away, if its 23 more characters (if the 30 char rumour is true?) they could reveal one every two weeks until then. but i think theyre aiming for an April release again.

Justice

Noob
I think they need to slow down the reveals anyways.. leave some fucking suspense for when the game actually comes out. At this rate, were going to know all the characters and features that will be in before we even play the game, that leaves no surprise or hype factor IMO.
Knowing is not the same as experiencing. We could know everything right now and still shut TYM down a year later when we gets our hands on it :D