What's new

Nitara MK1 Trailer (Voiced by Megan Fox)

I know some people will complain, but I like this move by NRS.
I don’t think her voice acting will be bad (I like Ronda as a fighter.. not so much as a voice actor) and it’s a good draw for casual fans.
from the trailer, Nitara looks pretty good this go

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I think the voice acting sounds good, certainly way better than their other celeb voices (aside from Carl Weathers as Jax which was obviously the best).

I’m not sure what Megan Fox specifically adds to Nitara and can’t ever remember being more excited for a movie because Megan Fox was in it. Is it really a reference to Jennifer’s body? Cause that movie was fucking terrible.

Now Nitara herself is a decent choice, I could see her being a fun addition strictly mechanically, but I could not give less of a fuck about her as a fan of MK. Would have much rather seen Jax, Kano, Sonya, Jade, given Fujin another shot, a revamped Kotal or Ferra/Torr, Sektor or Cyrax (even human versions). I think she shouldn’t have been the final reveal, I doubt all those other characters would have even crossed my mind aside from Jax and Sonya if it weren’t that Nitara was the last slot. Gameplay is what matters most though, and she could be really fun.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I’m not sure what Megan Fox specifically adds to Nitara and can’t ever remember being more excited for a movie because Megan Fox was in it. Is it really a reference to Jennifer’s body? Cause that movie was fucking terrible.
it is a reference to her viral interview where she's talking about drinking Machine Gun Kelly's blood during sex acts and for breakfast because of crazy new age reasons.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
it is a reference to her viral interview where she's talking about drinking Machine Gun Kelly's blood during sex acts and for breakfast because of crazy new age reasons.
That's incredibly degenerate if true, but I'll waste none of my free time verifying if some rich lady actually drinks blood or sacrifices to Moloch or whatever the fuck, however that would almost go full circle into making this Nitara thing make perfect sense.

Jynks

That's incredibly degenerate if true, but I'll waste none of my free time verifying
It's 100% true. It's not some rumor. She said it her self in interviews. You can find them on YouTube if you want. When you're crazy you don't know you're crazy. Particularly if you have followers.

Last edited:

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
That's incredibly degenerate if true, but I'll waste none of my free time verifying if some rich lady actually drinks blood or sacrifices to Moloch or whatever the fuck, however that would almost go full circle into making this Nitara thing make perfect sense.
Its a reference to the movie Jennifer's Body, dunno who could someone miss that.

Jynks

Its a reference to the movie Jennifer's Body, dunno who could someone miss that.
Have you seen that movie? There is no blood drinking or vamps in that. She's a witchcraft zombie.

The link is that she publicly says she is a vampire. You can even see her tasitly acknowledge it when she says vampire in the trailer.

Temptress

Edenian Empress
Have you seen that movie? There is no blood drinking or vamps in that. She's a witchcraft zombie.

The link is that she publicly says she is a vampire. You can even see her tasitly acknowledge it when she says vampire in the trailer.
Have you? She devoured people and yes, drank their blood. There is a scene of her scooping the blood of one of her victims into her mouth after eviscerating them and another of her feasting on blood from the neck of someone else. She was never explicitly stated to be a vampire, no, but then again she wasn't labeled as anything. Some kind of demon/succubus/vampire hybrid.

Bloodfang

The Immortal Tiger
The Jen's Body reference also works on multiple levels in regards to MK: Conquest. In that show Kung Lao (GKL) was in love with a girl named Jen and wanted to walk away from his Monk/MK champion life for her but she was killed. I think her name was something like Jenevieve but was always shortened to just Jen. I think it being a Kung Lao line and him saying Jen's Body and not Jennifer's is a 2in1 nod to the Megan Fox movie and MK:C.

Cicada 5

Noob
Have you? She devoured people and yes, drank their blood. There is a scene of her scooping the blood of one of her victims into her mouth after eviscerating them and another of her feasting on blood from the neck of someone else. She was never explicitly stated to be a vampire, no, but then again she wasn't labeled as anything. Some kind of demon/succubus/vampire hybrid.
She also played a vampire in Night Teeth.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Best strategy with Jynks is to just pretend you don't see it. :laughing:

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
Jennifer's body has actually aged pretty well, at least critically. Megan Fox is a decent actor, I thought the interview came across as a little goofy but the actual in game dialogue sounded pretty good.

I'm not a fan of Meghan Fox, personally. I don't hate her, but at no point ever has she been a draw for me to go and see a movie, and I generally find her films okay at best.

More bummed out by having 5 3D era characters in the main roster, 4 of which are wastes of slots. I always said if there's 5 I vomit, so:

This really is the worst Mortal Kombat roster NetherRealm Studios has ever developed. Still looking forward to the game itself, and hopefully seeing the 3D era bums be jobbers.