What's new

Nintendo had the best showcase discuss

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Nintendo shows the most stuff that is exclusively for their consoles every year. But every year they also have the most stuff that is coming out for every console excluding theirs.

List of games EXCLUSIVELY-NOT for the Wii U (So available for the Xbox One and Playstation 4, but not the Wii U)

Star Wars Battlefront
Holy shit I forgot about that game. Last I heard it was in development purgatory. So glad dice is making it, plz bring back splash damage laser plz

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Sony didn't show me anything that really made me want to buy a PS4 honestly. That's just me though. I'm dying to sink my teeth into a Wii U.
Yeah I feel the same about Nintendo, but I am just not interested in any of their games atm not that they aren't really good. I am just waiting to give someone my money for the next Uncharted game. Plus that new Arkham Knight trailer reveal. I understand it is multi-plat but omfg.

Levaranoia

War God
Nintendo is same old shit every year, yet I doubt that even half of you will pick up a wii-u

Last edited:

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yeah I feel the same about Nintendo, but I am just not interested in any of their games atm not that they aren't really good. I am just waiting to give someone my money for the next Uncharted game. Plus that new Arkham Knight trailer reveal. I understand it is multi-plat but omfg.
I can't fucking wait for at least three games they have on the way not including smash. New Pokemon game with new megas gets my dick hard enough to break diamonds, and GAWD DAYUM ZELDA AND BAYONETTA 2! Those were literally the two games they have that I would die for. Uncharted is imo the best Playstation series...like ever, and Arkham Knight just makes my fanboy meter go off the charts.

Vagrant

Noob
I enjoyed all 3's showcases.

Dat Zelda trailer dude.
Smash is looking great
Skeptical but hopeful for Bayonetta 2
Toads spin off of Mario 3d world is being massively downplayed. 3D world is sick.
Star Fox to look forward to

Really happy I got a Wii U.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I can't fucking wait for at least three games they have on the way not including smash. New Pokemon game with new megas gets my dick hard enough to break diamonds, and GAWD DAYUM ZELDA AND BAYONETTA 2! Those were literally the two games they have that I would die for. Uncharted is imo the best Playstation series...like ever, and Arkham Knight just makes my fanboy meter go off the charts.
Dude, as soon as I saw Akham in game and how detailed it is I just wanted to explore it. Then when Bruce got picked up by the Batmobile I Kreygasm'd for the next minute or however much longer the trailer lasted.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Dude, as soon as I saw Akham in game and how detailed it is I just wanted to explore it. Then when Bruce got picked up by the Batmobile I Kreygasm'd for the next minute or however much longer the trailer lasted.
I really lost my shit when it went full on tank mode. I was just like, "DAFUQ BATMAN GON' DO WIT DAT FITTY CAL?!"

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Nintendo shows the most stuff that is exclusively for their consoles every year. But every year they also have the most stuff that is coming out for every console excluding theirs.

List of games EXCLUSIVELY-NOT for the Wii U (So available for the Xbox One and Playstation 4, but not the Wii U)

Alien: Isolation
New Assassin's Creed
Arkham Knight
Battlefield Hardline
Dead Island 2
Defense Grid 2
Destiny
Mass Effect 4
Shadow of Mordor
Star Wars Battlefront
Mortal Kombat X
The Division
Warhammer 40k
The Witcher 3
What game is based in Warhammer 40k ?

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
the fact that most of these things shown were all 1st or "2nd" party developed titles really impressed me. if only Nintendo would have gone the extra mile to beef up their machine to make it more accessible for 3rd party developers to make games on their platform without a huge performance drop would make nintendo Wii u the best console on the market imo. (that run on sentence doe)
Mario Kart U is one of the best looking games I've ever played ever, and it runs on wii u at 60fps 1080 all that shit, even in 2 player split screen. so zero performance drop.

If developers were actually able to take risks and make original games and not re hash the same shit over and over again with "prettier" graphics and "better" frame rates because of the "better" more "beefed" up systems. Then this would be a non issue.

But the gaming buisness is all dolla dolla bills now.

Do Uncharted 7 and Call of duty 12 are coming, with some Halo games that already came out, with Fable 5.

The machine is accessible for 3rd party developers, those developers just don't want to make original games. I'm glad they didn't go the "extra mile" to beef up there machine so I could pay more money for it just so some fanboys could have a better looking call of duty.

Edit: what I guess I ment to say is, I'm happy that 900 ports don't come to Wii U, and that I didn't have to pay more money for my system just so they could, I like my Wii U for Nintendo games, and I have my Xbox One for the other shit,

PS4 is shit to me so far, probably be good in 2 years

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
It was by far and away the best. I'm looking at you @Cossner T.T
After seeing the Sony conference, how can you say it was far and away the best? New animeish Zelda and a game we've seen to death.
Unless you're saying, Yoshi > Batman, MK, FarCry, Ass Ass, MGS, brotatos, Hotline Miami, etc etc etc.

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Mario Kart U is one of the best looking games I've ever played ever, and it runs on wii u at 60fps 1080 all that shit, even in 2 player split screen. so zero performance drop.

If developers were actually able to take risks and make original games and not re hash the same shit over and over again with "prettier" graphics and "better" frame rates because of the "better" more "beefed" up systems. Then this would be a non issue.

Do Uncharted 7 and Call of duty 12 are coming, with some Halo games that already came out, with Fable 5.

The machine is accessible for 3rd party developers, those developers just don't want to make original games. I'm glad they didn't go the "extra mile" to beef up there machine so I could pay more money for it just so some fanboys could have a better looking call of duty.

Edit: what I guess I ment to say is, I'm happy that 900 ports don't come to Wii U, and that I didn't have to pay more money for my system just so they could, I like my Wii U for Nintendo games, and I have my Xbox One for the other shit,

PS4 is shit to me so far, probably be good in 2 years
Are you aware that Nintendo is guilty of the exact same thing? Just look of the title of the game you are hyping up... Mario Kart EIGHT.
Look at all the other Nintendo branded franchises, especially Mario and Zelda, then tell me it isn't exactly the same thing you are complaining about.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM

Well said friend.

GrandMasterson

The Netherrealm beckons
After seeing the Sony conference, how can you say it was far and away the best? New animeish Zelda and a game we've seen to death.
Unless you're saying, Yoshi > Batman, MK, FarCry, Ass Ass, MGS, brotatos, Hotline Miami, etc etc etc.
All of those games have been done to death just as much as Zelda, if not more so.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
I didn't see the MS one so I'll have to check it out later but from what I saw Nintendo crushed Sony but LBSH MKX and Arkham Knight bodied all the consoles free

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Batman > Yoshi > FarCry, Ass ass, MGS, Brotatos, Hotline Miami, etc. Zelda is a better title than pretty much everything you named off if you asked me, even with my Batman bias. Pokemon is bias probably, but I'm hype for mega Sceptile dammit. I just know that with the games that are being announced by Nintendo, and the quality of the games that they have released compared to the other conoles, I'm way more hype about Nintendo. Fuck MKX until it proves it is good. Most of the titles announced I could not possibly care less about aside from Batman and Uncharted.

Cossner

King of the Jobbers 2015
Administrator
Toads spin off of Mario 3d world is being massively downplayed. 3D world is sick.
Star Fox to look forward to
It's DLC.
The one at Miyamoto's video was a gameplay experiment. It's in Kotaku's website.