What's new

Nintendo had the best showcase discuss

I felt as if all the other companies didn't really showcase me why I should invest in new consoles, rather they just showed stuff for people already owning new consoles. Nintendo had the best showcase.

Splatoon looks godlike, Yoshi's Wooly world, OMG, Yoshi's Island was the best thing I've played on NES and GBA, and Toad game looks interesting.

I am sad they didn't announce a new Mario plat former. I am still awaiting Super Mario Sunshine 2.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
the fact that most of these things shown were all 1st or "2nd" party developed titles really impressed me. if only Nintendo would have gone the extra mile to beef up their machine to make it more accessible for 3rd party developers to make games on their platform without a huge performance drop would make nintendo Wii u the best console on the market imo. (that run on sentence doe)

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
I liked that art style of Yoshi's world and the retarded sound he makes when he throws an egg

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Nintendo technically is not at E3, but yeah I would say they were right up there with Sony. They showed some quality stuff off to their fans.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Yoshi game, Bayonetta 2, New Open World Zelda, Splatoon new Pokemon, although I'll probably never really fuck with Amiiba looks like a really cool way to expand on all that skylander like stuff.

Yoshi game, Bayonetta 2, New Open World Zelda, Splatoon new Pokemon, although I'll probably never really fuck with Amiiba looks like a really cool way to expand on all that skylander like stuff.
Idk what Xenoblades it but it looked cool as fuck too.

Sony didn't show me anything that really made me want to buy a PS4 honestly. That's just me though. I'm dying to sink my teeth into a Wii U.
That's what I felt too, they had 2 new IPs. Bloodborne and The Order.

I also made a status about this the other day, I generally am not interested in sequels if I haven't played the previous ones, so seeing AC: Unity, or Witcher 3, I could give a shit less, it looks pretty but, I am not keeping up with a billion sequels. 70% of the games showcased for Sony/MS are just sequels with better graphics some new mechanics and co-op.

Nintendo always has the most exclusives.

... and by "exclusives" I mean games that are made for every other console, but "excluded" from the Nintendo console because of hardware limitations/peripheral gimmicks.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Idk what Xenoblades it but it looked cool as fuck too.
I missed that one, must've been when I left back for work. ;__;
That's what I felt too, they had 2 new IPs. Bloodborne and The Order.

I also made a status about this the other day, I generally am not interested in sequels if I haven't played the previous ones, so seeing AC: Unity, or Witcher 3, I could give a shit less, it looks pretty but, I am not keeping up with a billion sequels. 70% of the games showcased for Sony/MS are just sequels with better graphics some new mechanics and co-op.
I am pretty much the same way. I gave up on AC after III, and I don't really care about Witcher either. The Order did look sick though. The only sequel I could really get behind was Uncharted 4, because well it's Uncharted. Naughty Dog tends to just make amazing games.

Edit: OOOH WAIT ARKHAM KNIGHT TOO! SORRY TOTES FORGOT, THAT GAME LOOKS LIKE BAD SHIT!

Nintendo shows the most stuff that is exclusively for their consoles every year. But every year they also have the most stuff that is coming out for every console excluding theirs.

List of games EXCLUSIVELY-NOT for the Wii U (So available for the Xbox One and Playstation 4, but not the Wii U)

Alien: Isolation
New Assassin's Creed
Arkham Knight
Battlefield Hardline
Dead Island 2
Defense Grid 2
Destiny
Mass Effect 4
Shadow of Mordor
Star Wars Battlefront
Mortal Kombat X
The Division
Warhammer 40k
The Witcher 3

MKB

Forum General Emeritus
Nothing against Nintendo, but without Mirror's Edge 2, MGS5, FF15, not to mention the gimped versions of multiplatform games, and most importantly lack of a competent online infrastructure, I will NEVER own a WiiU.

Killphil

A prop on the stage of life.
A little too rated G for my liking. More pokemon remakes, a 10 second clip of "open world zelda" which I am cautiously optimistic about, a third of the time spent talking about smash bros and amiboo or w/e, and then some first party color themed game which uses online. (the last color theme/blob game I got on the wii that I thought was going to be good was a bill) And then some starfox reveal/tease. Where is metroid? What about an actual new 3d mario game of some sort? Even to show off? its not like these games are out tomorrow or anything.

-So yea, real winner there.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Nintendo shows the most stuff that is exclusively for their consoles every year. But every year they also have the most stuff that is coming out for every console excluding theirs.

List of games EXCLUSIVELY-NOT for the Wii U (So available for the Xbox One and Playstation 4, but not the Wii U)

Alien: Isolation
New Assassin's Creed
Arkham Knight
Battlefield Hardline
Dead Island 2
Defense Grid 2
Destiny
Mass Effect 4
Shadow of Mordor
Star Wars Battlefront
Mortal Kombat X
The Division