What's new

NHL 2014 Playoffs Thread

GGA Saucy Jack

The artist formerly known as ImNewbieSauce
I haven't come in here to pop off at all yet.

And I wont.

But the defense continues. Tough series with the Blues, hopefully a couple bumps and bruises heal up as round two comes up. Glad to see Avs V Wild get extended.

Spletty

Grandmaster
really hope the Wild pull this out tomorrow. Been a great series so far. Kuemper has been solid but the Wild always seem to drop the ball at the end of a tight game. Trouble closing. Except last night of course..

Jimmypotato

Mid Tier
not 1, but 2 fuckin powerplays in OT in round 2 of the playoffs???

GTFO

Habs can burn in hell. Price can't play that good for the whole series, and Rask will be back in top form saturday,

B's in 6. 7 if Price keeps playing well,

this shit is already over.

C-Sword

Noob

Congratulations to the KINGS!

Thank you for giving us the craziest playoff run to the Stanley Cup in years. Your team had to be special to come back in those series and overcome all those two-goal deficits. It took skills and grit.

Very cool of Justin Williams to say a few words in french on RDS to us fans in Montreal. Mr. Clutch, Mr. Game 7, it doesn't matter how you call him, he never failed to make the difference when it mattered.

Jeff Carter, one of the most underrated players in the league, I liked how he carried the two youngsters throughout the playoffs, especially in the finals when they seemed more nervous.

What can I say about Alec Martinez? I was so impressed by his decisions, he kept his plays simple and even scored game winning goals.

Last but not least, the Captain, Dustin did the little things on the ice that either led to a goal or kept a goal from being scored against us. We should remember that play he made before Gaborik scored the tying goal against the Hawks in game 7 of the conference finals for a long time.

To the other NHL teams, take a good look at the Kings, this is how you build a champion team.