What's new

Next Kombat Kast This Thursday! "Whips, Sais & A Little Surprise"

Johnny San

Shazzy's Biggest Fan
Hopefully we get some Mileena love. All the footage shown so far has her getting smacked the fuck down.

Name v.5.0

Iowa's Finest.
with 3 weeks left, we're damn close to the point where the final build should be showed before it ends up leaked like it was with IGAU.

I still get this feeling like we'll get a whole lot of nothing.

I can see how some people see this as unclear,but for me all i see is him literally saying "we are set for a broadcast for tomorrow but we are also trying to make sure we do everything right since this is a BIG Kombat kast event. "

Edit: I honestly wouldnt mind waiting another week for a kombat kast since the games getting closer and closer each day. If there is a kombat kast tomorrow i'd be pretty stoked for it. Very possible.
(NRS always make sure their responses are unclear...its a pain sometimes...but ehh)

Last edited:

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Great news. Anything is great news really. This may be their last chance to get a Goro trailer out there to really push those preorders. If not there wont be sufficient time left to capitalize and maximize hype/profits from preorders. Cant believe we havent seen one yet, id have rolled it out first thing. They really need to hire me as their marketing head, and I have zero marketing experience or college, just basic common sense.

Last edited:

n9195v

Noob
I want them to show off the challenge tower or arcade tower. Arcade mode would be great because we'd see a ton of gameplay and probably Goro and Shinnok. We'll probably get Goro's variants and a new gameplay mode. I honestly think they are going to try to one up them selves in regards to tag combat. Like I'm assuming there will be online test your luck this time around but I'm sure they'll include something else to spice up online a little more. I made a thread about a dumb game mode I came up with in the early days of mk9 were someone plays as a strong boss character (Goro, A character using all of their variants) and two or three other players fight him to the death. Who ever deals the most damage replaces him next round. Just a bad example of a possibility. There are many other things fighting games can do to add more online game types. It would be a same to casual players if the online was just standard 1 vs 1 gameplay even with the new factions and leveling up systems.

I hope they show off a new online feature because that's a huge selling point for people. They need to show Goro. He is the bait to get people to pre-order the game. I'd be shocked if we didn't get a full Goro reveal.

SoundsLikePAUSE

Neptune's Beard!!!
Great news. Anything is great news really. This may be their last chance to get a Goro trailer out there to really push those preorders. If not there wont be sufficient time left to capitalize and maximize hype/profits from preorders. Cant believe we havent seen one yet, id have rolled it out first thing. They really need to hire me as their marketing head, and I have zero marketing experience or college, just basic common sense.
A rare skill these days that can't be taught.

imagine Tyler talking to his wife:
-Tyler, where's our baby?
-I'dlike to tell you but I cant right now.:DOGE
This made me laugh way more than it should have.

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Why do some of you like to pretend NRS doesn't share things about the game? We had a story trailer, Cage family trailer, and a Kombat Kast all crammed up, but no, we never see anything :DOGE

n9195v

Noob
Face it, bro. The hype is dead. If they don't show Goro soon, they might as well not even release the game.
Don't be silly. The hype is not dead at all. A lot of "gamers" are very interested in the game. The pre-order sales are doing great. My gamestop has about 60 which is great considering the time until launch.