What's new

Next Kombat Kast This Thursday! "Whips, Sais & A Little Surprise"

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
This has me in my feels.

But what they need to do is if not a character breakdown, we need another trailer for all the newly (unofficially) announced characters.

I'm talking about Kenshi, Shinnok, Jax and the likes of Mileena, Jacqui, Takeda, Kung Jin and Goro.

I mean the game comes out in less than a month.

At the very least we should be able to see gameplay of Goro FINALLY!

But what I expect, is ONE character breakdown (who knows who), some more questions answered (that aren't really what people WANT to know), and possibly more info regarding the story/online factions.

We will see soon enough though.

I have a feeling goro will be presented.weird how he used the numbers "2" and "4"....hmmmmmm hint hint or am i being a cliche nrs fan over thinking?

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1

I hope this catches on to NRS and they make some joke about this. I can only dream right?
Well that would be something BIG indeed.

Good chances since Ed replied to the Goro picture from the achievement list this week.

Please Goro and some Jacqui, Takeda and Kung Jin and im happy.

NB Semi Evil Ryu

Former Sub-Zero of the Midwest (2011 - 2015)
It should probably be noted that this has not been 100% confirmed yet. Just because they are trying to get things in order to run a Kombat Kast tomorrow does not necessarily mean that they will be able to meet their deadline.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
It should probably be noted that this has not been 100% confirmed yet. Just because they are trying to get things in order to run a Kombat Kast tomorrow does not necessarily mean that they will be able to meet their deadline.
True but i highly doubt they dont meet their deadline.
They planned things out for a long time and its always on thursday. Off course the Friday the 13th announcement the exception.
Ed wouldnt tweet that if he isnt sure its tomorrow. He is normally coy and doesnt say anything if something isnt 100% sure.

Demon_0

RIP Akira Toriyama
True but i highly doubt they dont meet their deadline.
They planned things out for a long time and its always on thursday. Off course the Friday the 13th announcement the exception.
Ed wouldnt tweet that if he isnt sure its tomorrow. He is normally coy and doesnt say anything if something isnt 100% sure.
That's not entirely true. I seem to recall Ed saying something about "perhaps" uploading a certain image on a certain day which he didn't do after all. Not to mention the December kast which was scrapped. Here's hoping though they make it tomorrow

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
That's not entirely true. I seem to recall Ed saying something about "perhaps" uploading a certain image on a certain day which he didn't do after all. Not to mention the December kast which was scrapped. Here's hoping though they make it tomorrow
Totally different situation.
He couldnt upload it on that day because it was used for the Kung Lao reveal magazine and they needed clarification if the magazine used the picture or not and if he can just post on twitter.
Also he sounded doubtful and not 100% already when he said that.
Nobody stops them to do a Kombat Kast.