What's new

Next Kombat Kast This "Black" Friday! (3/27/15)

But we get three characters Breakdowns.

Erron Black is for sure, but who are the other two?

I guess Jacqui Briggs and Sonya Blade....

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Why is everyone assuming we will see 3 characters today? lol. For all you know they are going to have interviews and only show off Erron Black. If they do show more than 1 I'll be pleasantly surprised.

Vilén

too smart to play MKX
I'm just assuming they're not using "BLACK FRIDAY" as a slogan to show off the Briggs family. ...Right?

So Erron Black is basically a promise... the other two are just speculative. I'd like to see Kenshi ASAP plz and Shinnok...

Oh wait, Goro right?

xX_Atrocitus_Xx

Blood & Rage
I'm just assuming they're not using "BLACK FRIDAY" as a slogan to show off the Briggs family. ...Right?

So Erron Black is basically a promise... the other two are just speculative. I'd like to see Kenshi ASAP plz and Shinnok...

Oh wait, Goro right?
o my shit. What an original thought....:coffee:

trufenix

bye felicia

Oh wait, Goro right?
Erron's obviously the highlight, but they've already pledged three characters to show. Based on the clues they are Erron, Liu and Shinnok.

Pizza

Thrill Kill

Oh wait, Goro right?
It would be too cheesy if Black Friday equals Erron Black, Jax and Jacqui lmao

I think it could be Erron Black, Shinnok and maybe a character that hasn't been revealed yet, perhaps Reiko.