What's new

[NEWS] Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack and New Kombatants featuring Jason Voorhees and More!

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
That, plus the contents of The Kombat Pack will not be the only DLC offered, there'll be more.
I don't know if we can safely assume that. At least with skin packs. I could see more characters happening like Injustice.

I'd rather you be right and every character not get shafted, but there is nothing to indicate that will be the case. I wouldn't get my hopes up just yet!

trufenix

bye felicia
Not raining! The idea is that EACH character will get at least 1 extra costume.
Doesn't matter when it comes, it's just cool there'll be no Sinestro or KF nonsense this time around.
It's not a skin pack for the character, its a skin pack with the character. Its no different than Injustice / MK9 where every DLC came with costumes for someone else (Cyborg Supes, John Stewart, etc)

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
It's not a skin pack for the character, its a skin pack with the character. Its no different than Injustice / MK9 where every DLC came with costumes for someone else (Cyborg Supes, John Stewart, etc)
Hype googles slightly impaired my comprehension skills. You are right. Oh well, Scorpion's getting 8 skins. Ferra/Torr mains get ready to hold that. You'll get no alts.

Desperdicio

Tell me, do you bleed?
I'm confused, doesn't everyone know who is gonna be in the game at launch? Like, wasn't the list leaked mid february? Why are people surprised at Shinnok and Kenshi in the game?
Can you send me a link to that, or send me the list, please?

Perhaps this is when they insert Cyrax and Sektor?
Since there are two of them and Cyrax and Sektor were hinted recently (just like Jason), I think you may be right. I also think Kabal is a strong possibility for a DLC. On a facebook group, somebody posted a screenshot of MKX actors on IMDB. Apparently, the list was removed after that, but Jason, Shinnok, Kenshi, Liu Kang, Cyrax, Kabal, and Tanya were in it.