What's new

[NEWS] Mortal Kombat X Kombat Pack and New Kombatants featuring Jason Voorhees and More!

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
"Starting April 14, 2015, when Mortal Kombat X launches worldwide, fans who purchase the Kombat Pack will receive the Samurai Pack containing three new character skins: Ronin Kenshi, Samurai Shinnok and Jingu Kitana, as well as an accompanying skin pack with each playable character. Kombat Pack owners will gain early access to the following future DLC content before it is available for sale individually."

Each playable character?!!?

The Injustice DLC costume favoritism is over!?!?

:eek:

NightTrauma

Kung Fu Treachery
"Starting April 14, 2015, when Mortal Kombat X launches worldwide, fans who purchase the Kombat Pack will receive the Samurai Pack containing three new character skins: Ronin Kenshi, Samurai Shinnok and Jingu Kitana, as well as an accompanying skin pack with each playable character. Kombat Pack owners will gain early access to the following future DLC content before it is available for sale individually."

Each playable character?!!?

The Injustice DLC costume favoritism is over!?!?

:eek:
The key word here is "accompanying.'' We already know we're getting 15 skins spread across 5 skin packs. 1 at launch and the other 4 will accompany each dlc character.

Sorry to rain on the parade.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
The key word here is "accompanying.'' We already know we're getting 15 skins spread across 5 skin packs. 1 at launch and the other 4 will accompany each dlc character.

Sorry to rain on the parade.
Not raining! The idea is that EACH character will get at least 1 extra costume.
Doesn't matter when it comes, it's just cool there'll be no Sinestro or KF nonsense this time around.

Doctor Future

Baraka Lives!
You think we may see any gameplay of Jason during today's stream?

Also, this has got be the most hype for any MK game to date!

I literally can't be MORE excited than I am at this moment!!! Lol