What's new

New Off-Screen Videos of General Zod From E3! Movelist, Frame Data, Super, and More

EGGXI

Scary Bat
EGGXI Look who is a summoner.
You say that... but did you not see the gigantic page of non-summoning moves? It's like calling Wonder Woman a zoner because she has tiara toss lol.

Have we seen what the wraith looks like yet? Because that's a fairly big point in our little game no?
Also I saw Man of Steel last night, it was pretty damn good and all the fight scenes really make me want to play with Zod soooooooooo badly.

Other than that, the film was alright, certainly the best Superman film, but something did feel a little... off.

Mulder

King of Heroes
You say that... but did you not see the gigantic page of non-summoning moves? It's like calling Wonder Woman a zoner because she has tiara toss lol.

Have we seen what the wraith looks like yet? Because that's a fairly big point in our little game no?
Also I saw Man of Steel last night, it was pretty damn good and all the fight scenes really make me want to play with Zod soooooooooo badly.

Other than that, the film was alright, certainly the best Superman film, but something did feel a little... off.
Mr.Redit only said his trait was summoning. That's two traits Mr.Redit got right.