What's new

New Off-Screen Videos of General Zod From E3! Movelist, Frame Data, Super, and More

Relaxedstate

PTH|RM Relaxedstate
It is like Cyborg but better in every single way!!! MB gives 3 and launches for a combo!!! lmao. I couldn't read any of the frame data...but thanks for trying. Anyone catch how much IAFB are on block???

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
One: I love this guy and how it looks like he's going to play out.

Two: He's going to fully enforce the belief this game has next to no neutral game and is based entirely around specials.

Three: I don't care.

He will play totally different than DS. And btw I still hope that DS will get some buffs in future .

Four: He won't :(.

M2Dave

Zoning Master
He will play totally different than DS. And btw I still hope that DS will get some buffs in future .
Buffs for Deathstroke? Stop kidding yourself.

General Zod will probably get "normalized", but he appears to have so many tools that he may still remain a solid top 10 character unlike Deathstroke.

Mojo

Noob
Shazam and Cyborg ain't cutting it so I may have to pick this guy up, looks like he fits my play style anyway.

So...... What's Zod's "go-to move" in mid-screen? You know.... since he has "so many tools".

And I haven't seen any of his jumping normals either.

Man you guys sure do overreact to shit. You haven't even seen the entire picture yet and you're saying "NERF!" and "Top 10"? Are you seriously fucking crazy?

ABACABB

End Of Humanity
Buffs for Deathstroke? Stop kidding yourself.

General Zod will probably get "normalized", but he appears to have so many tools that he may still remain a solid top 10 character unlike Deathstroke.
Maybe he wont but chances are high that some S tier characters will get nerfed so he automatically will get better.

Does he have any Superman/Batman like normal that do multiple things? Because I haven't seen any.
And am I the only person to notice the considerable startup on his ground shots?

Posthuman

Where's TJ Combo?
Calling it now S tier. Any scrub could pick up this braind dead scrubby char and stay full screen being safe 100% of the time and win. He probably even has full screen 50/50 full combo mix ups +50 on block and massive chip damage.
Nerf nerf nerf!!!