What's new

Match Footage - Quan Chi New MKX Gameplay Video from the Finish Him community, captured at Paris Games Week!

trufenix

bye felicia
nice....something that crossed my mind by watcing the video...it would be a nice idea that you can change variation during the loading screen of a rematch...and not go to the player select screen...agree or disagree???
Variation changes model details and your movelist, so, it would need to be loaded one way or another.

babalook

Noob
quan's overhead looks so strong, imagine using the low bat attack after it to create a hit confirm-able, advantage on block, unseeable overhead combo starter.

foksdu62

Smoke's still alive !

Don't forget the other little video from the finish him community, with mickadi as sub zero and viewtifulMAD as D'vorah.

Last edited:

snort

Noob
That Quan trance recovery on block is god awful. He will definitely need that reduced or at least make the trance last longer to make up for it.

testyourpatience

Ya'll stingy
i have a question about linking trance after sending out the bat, i know the player said it's possible, but why did he keep getting standing 3 instead? is there any startup for quan when sending out the bat?

Dr Jackal

Dr__Jackal
I should upload my match in Warlock variation soon. I really like this variation. The good thing with Quan Chi is that the character is pretty complete without his variation, (unlike raiden for example, he doesn't have his teleport in all the variations).

For the moment I don't exactly know which variation I prefer. Sorcerer or Warlock I think.

The match should be upload tomorrow. :)