What's new

New MKX Character Reveal, Online Modes and more coming from U.K. magazine Jan 2nd!

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
Mustard and I are grabbing ours day one, but by all means somebody will likely post up pictures first.

Someone will probably get it a day before or something.
Same, I'll be up at 7 getting mine :D but somehow, some way, EVEN THOUGH I SAID I'D MAKE THE THREAD, someone will have it up before me lol.

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
So help me Zod if I get up at 5:30am just to get into town for 7, buy gamesmaster and find out it's Kung Lao I'm going to rip a bitch in half.
So help me Zod if I get up at 5:30am just to get into town for 7, buy gamesmaster and find out it's Kung Lao I'm going to rip a bitch in half.
Lol please keep us updated. You should film yourself opening it so we can see the rage if it is KL

Seriously! Like didn't he die in the MK9 story? Also will the cast be 99% male (cassie looks like a dude)!! I want my damn Mileena! !!

Kung Lao was a lock for this game. Regardless of his "death" status from mk9. His playstyle is so visually friendly and exciting, not to mention that he has that classic eastern martial arts mysticism that NRS loves.

Kung Lao was a lock for this game. Regardless of his "death" status from mk9. His playstyle is so visually friendly and exciting, not to mention that he has that classic eastern martial arts mysticism that NRS loves.
except he longer looks like asian, kek