What's new

New MKX Character Reveal, Online Modes and more coming from U.K. magazine Jan 2nd!

I reeeeaally want to hear about new modes, almost as bad as new characters. All we've heard of are things we won't have, with the promise of unknown replacements.

"No, we probably won't have Test your Luck, but we'll have something else"
"No, we probably won't have Tag, but we'll have something else"
"No, we probably won't have King of the Hill, but we'll have something else"

Time to finally see what that "something else" is.

coolwhip

Noob
MKX does have inconsistent marketing tho. Revealing a big character on October 2nd, and then leaving all your fans in the dust for three months is some wonky marketing.
No, not really. The same people who are super impatient about reveals now are those who are absolutely getting the game anyway. If you're keeping up with the game and wondering about reveals, you'll get it.

It makes far more sense that character reveals intensify as the game's release approaches.

RNLDRGN

RONALD ROGAN
The fact that they're announcing characters so slowly makes me think this game will have a relatively small roster. Makes sense with all of the ISMs and balancing (plz). I'm ok with it as long as the game has several other newcomers and runs better than that turdfest MK9.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Nice! Can't wait to hear about new character reveal and online modes!

Calling it now, one of the online modes(besides we all know ranked, player match and KOTH will return) but betting a new tournament or endurance online mode with team options. And we all know that big worldwide event thing lol.