New freddy tech as of 4/2/12

Discussion in 'Freddy Krueger' started by AK Vip3r, Apr 2, 2012.

1. EGP Wonder_Chef

EGP Wonder_Chef Earth's Mightiest Mortal (Kombat Player)

If you block then you can punish her wakeups though.
  2. Crathen

Crathen Death is my business

Talking about "new tech"... a thing i never saw many Freddy do ( my sparring partner mains him ) is 111xxEx sweetdreams , even on block you can't jump out of it unlike f214 or other strings , it seems that 111 has the best cancel advantage , also 111xxNMS into the 50/50 cannot be jumped.
    Give it a try and you'll realize the potential mixups from this ( obviously 111 comes with a price since the first 1 hits high but Freddy has many jumpins setups that it shouldnt be a problem ).
    MKK hanzo and Wonder_Chef like this.
  3. AK Vip3r

AK Vip3r Noob

while in the active/recovery frames of doing reg dream drop, mileena has time to do something with her wake-up game, basically giving her a free punish.
  4. EGP Wonder_Chef

Not if you do 2 2 1+2 then normal dream drop.
  5. Sand-man

Sand-man Noob

After f214 On block you can jump out, only 111 and ex sweet dream block the enemy jump( not armor )

Inviato dal mio R800i usando Tapatalk
  6. AK Vip3r

AK Vip3r Noob

Ill have to give it a try, Pig was blowing up everything I tried yesterday.
  7. EGP Wonder_Chef

Yeah your timing must be off because nothing that I have tried has been able to punish it yet, except for Reptile EN Dash SOMETIMES. It was really weird, looked really buggy, and normal dash couldn't punish it though so IDK what that was.
  8. AK Vip3r

AK Vip3r Noob

it could be me, partially, because I dont play on an Asus monitor at my house, which directly affects my timing when I do play on an Asus.