What's new

Tech - Master of Souls New Ermac Vortex

Nausea

Soul Ascended
It means that nobody was listening. He's been on TYM telling people to use it since before he even got the beta himself.
I've been sleeping on MoS and haven't came across any of his posts tbh. Can't be helped if comments are lost in a mountain of threads I suppose.

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Ermac's classic, default and krimson are sweet costumes. Don't know what some people are talking about lol.
press start on tourny ermac and he goes all black its prob my favourite , also pharaoh mac for when im the king in a KOTH :cool:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
press start on tourny ermac and he goes all black its prob my favourite , also pharaoh mac for when im the king in a KOTH :cool:
Agreed. I showed my friend that, he thought he was noob lol.

I love how hitting start alters the color on the original costume choice. That's really neat, I loved how they paid homage to MK 3/UMK3 Smoke with hitting start and he's purple :D

darth_infamous

#InfamousXO
Any advice on hitting the b12 after the teleport, my timing is always off.
I posted this in the General thread, and it specifically applies to Mystic, but it could work for MOS as well.

Maybe something just clicked, but I can started to connect the b12 after teleport about 80% of the time. Something I learned to watch for is the opponent's head should be at the same level as your hands (easy to tell since Mystic visual distinction is green glowing hands). If the head is above your hands, the b12 won't come out as input is too early, if the head is below your hands, you'll whiff.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
F4/B3 teleport b12 f21d2 run b12 soulball jip b12 (35%-37%) loopable meterless option for this
This is great. I found this same technique before I fully read the rest of the replies. Great vortex that is now meterless and high in damage.

MKF30

@Hwa-Rang Warrior19:I'd say that Ermac 47% (when mid screen not near a corner)is more like 44% namely because the ending part is guaranteed in the corner, I've tried that mid screen that won't work as well since the jump punch pushes him away from while not in the corner you but still very good on one bar, I usually just go for the 39% no bars or 41% one or 2 bars depending on the situation. Cool combo though.

I'm still getting used to that damn DDU change, I keep hitting that instead of D,U+Block now...:mad:

@Hwa-Rang Warrior19:I'd say that Ermac 47% (when mid screen not near a corner)is more like 44% namely because the ending part is guaranteed in the corner, I've tried that mid screen that won't work as well since the jump punch pushes him away from while not in the corner you but still very good on one bar, I usually just go for the 39% no bars or 41% one or 2 bars depending on the situation. Cool combo though.

I'm still getting used to that damn DDU change, I keep hitting that instead of D,U+Block now...:mad:
I got a Meterless Mid Screen 44% and if you like check my other Ermac Stuff Throw Cancel Resets....

MKF30

I got a Meterless Mid Screen 44% and if you like check my other Ermac Stuff Throw Cancel Resets....
Ah back on PC so much easier this way lol. Anywho, thanks I'll check that out. I've noticed he has some newer combos with the last patch, been on Sektor so much since Ermac was my first main been playing around with him again now as well.