What's new

Tech *New Ermac Discoveries Thread* Ermac Corner Teleport "Backwards Souls" (video)

Hitoshura

Head Cage
And thats why i m telling you that its not worth it. Just sacrifice a bar. Thats why they designed that string this way when its done in the corner. Cause it would require virtually no effort to do and the reward is great in terms of dmg. Trust me its fine the way it is atm.
KK :)

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
I m really happy that ppl from the US are finally starting to explore Ermac more. He is a really rewarding character if he is played correctly.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I m really happy that ppl from the US are finally starting to explore Ermac more. He is a really rewarding character if he is played correctly.
I STILL don't understand how someone who can shed so much blood with such finesse isn't in everyone's pocket.

I feel like I'm missing something.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Hitoshura playing Ermac would be an epic addition to the Many.
Man, if you can murder people in the face with Noob, just imagine the cheese you and Mac can make. Mmm.
Im planning on making him my third until end of evo season. If the hotfix comes out and noob doesn't get much to help him then Ermac might be my new main.

I STILL don't understand how someone who can shed so much blood with such finesse isn't in everyone's pocket.

I feel like I'm missing something.
Its b/c hes free on wakeup game. You get crossed over and ur done but nothing a delayed reversal wakeup attack cant fix ;)

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Im planning on making him my third until end of evo season. If the hotfix comes out and noob doesn't get much to help him then Ermac might be my new main.

Its b/c hes free on wakeup game. You get crossed over and ur done but nothing a delayed reversal wakeup attack cant fix ;)
Very true...fucking Wakeup >_<. People rarely expect the jump back iAFB, so if I'm playing a rushdowner, I'll tech roll away and either poke out or iAFB to make room, but that two plus two doesn't always equal four...Quan has the same problem - he's a fucking machine until he ends up on the ground :(.
It'll be an intruguing pair, the two of you. He definitely seems more fitted to your spooky style.

Hitoshura

Head Cage
Very true...fucking Wakeup >_<. People rarely expect the jump back iAFB, so if I'm playing a rushdowner, I'll tech roll away and either poke out or iAFB to make room, but that two plus two doesn't always equal four...Quan has the same problem - he's a fucking machine until he ends up on the ground :(.
It'll be an intruguing pair, the two of you. He definitely seems more fitted to your spooky style.
Lol tbh i just noticed I use weird/dark/bizarre characters in all fighters.....lol

FpS__King

Keep it Free.
I knew this already in December but i thought people already knew too. You know, if they were trying combos and accidentally teleported. But i like that you posted this.

Mt. Mutombo

Asshole by nature
This sucks, you such and you should feel bad!

But good find man! Now that b1,2 loop will be so easier to pull off, good shit!

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
In all honesty, Detroit's performance at the MLG arena made me start exploring him.

He's a really interesting character. A lot of players do really brush him off. *COUGH DEATH COUGH*

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
You know how B2 is cancel-able?

Well I was playing and when you backdash and b2 cancel it almost seems like it extends the dash going back further as if it was like 2 dashes. Also, when it is canceled you don't even see the start-up. All you hear is the noise.

Is this new or useful? It looks super fast and covers a lot of ground.

I'll try and post a video.

Metzos Ermac Error @Big Free zaf STORMS

EDIT: I wasn't even aware Ermac was a member

SpideR

Noob

Well I was playing and when you backdash and b2 cancel it almost seems like it extends the dash going back further as if it was like 2 dashes. Also, when it is canceled you don't even see the start-up. All you hear is the noise.

yes...if you do backdash and b2, the B2 is canceled very fast, that help to do a "doble backdash", but being a movement canceled you canot block instantly. I use that like a feint push.

Error

DF2+R2

The thread was probably taken in by the void that ate TYM, but yeah, K-Frog had posted a thread on it and called it frog hopping, it makes for some good baits and spacing.

Big D

Relevant In An Irrelevant Time

Big free, eh?

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
The thread was probably taken in by the void that ate TYM, but yeah, Big Frog had posted a thread on it and called it frog hopping, it makes for some good baits and spacing.
yeah, apparently discovered by k-frog, hence the name.

I have yet to see him or anyone else use it in a tournament though. Then again, there are few Ermac's...

zaf

professor
ive been using this a lot.
almost to the point where i almost always move with just this.

it has so many uses, its retarded

expect to see this next time im on stream for a tournament

yes this was posted already by kfrog and there is a thread for it.

Metzos

You will BOW to me!
AdmiralAugustus, yeah this is known. I have been using this for a long time now. Its very good for baits but dont overuse it. Although you cannot block you can use any other normals or specials during the dash cancel though.