What's new

New Batmobile and Ben Affleck as Batman Revealed

Honestly....I'm way less impressed then I thought i'd be. All my beef with Affleck aside I genuinly believed that we'd be getting the most visually striking version of the character to date with Zack Snyder at the helm, and it *is* really cool to finally be moving beyond the black armor phase.

Still....I feel like they could have put a bit more personality into the suit or something. Check out the neckline for example....kind of plain and boring. Also, what's up with how the motiff is attached? It looks super flimsy in the hires picks.

EDIT: Oh, a higher res if you want to see what I'm talking about with the bat motif:

http://i.imgur.com/3hRU6px.jpg

To me it kind of feels like a mix between Jim Lee's new52 design and the dark knight returns. Maaaybe a little Batman Noel.
New 52, Noel, and returns all have different era bat designs on the chest. Year One is the only one I've seen that is close to the one in the pic. The cowl however does look similar but again it stays true to year one.

Last edited:

New 52, Noel, and returns all have different era bat designs on the chest. Year One is the only one I've seen that is close to the one in the pic. The cowl however does look similar but again it stays true to year one.
The chest motif seems more reminsicent of the dark knight returns to me. The New 52 influence is more clearly seen in the seams on the suit and the gloves.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Like I said on CV, looks epic. Like someone literally magically took Batman from the comic books and put him in live form.

This doesn't look as pop cultureish and stiff as Keaton's, nor goofy and ridiculous like Val's, Clooney's suits or like technology and rubber mixed like Bale's. Not saying they were "bad" they just looked like "costumes" this doesn't, looks like he's Batman literally....amazing.

P.S. I think if anyone seriously still bashes the suit after such a good reception, they're haters or perhaps blind ;)

Last edited:

Dirtylova

YOLO FLYING GRAYSON BICH
Well, that's a let down. Batmobile still looks cool from what I can see...

But his suit needs to be way less 1950s tv version and more armored up dark knight/injustice version.
You're trippin.. That suit looks sick as fuck. The only thing to me that's a turn off about the whole movie/costume, is that weak ass Ben Affleck will be in both.. I just can't get the memory of his red devil performance out of my head.. That shit was just flat out laughable.

Lex Luthor II

Lord of Lightning
Fuck. Yes.

This gives me hope for Wonder Womans outfit now too! Please let it be close to her Regime Injustice costume. Armor for her, not for bats. Even though she doesnt really need it like Bats would.

But finally, we have a Batman taller than me who weighs more than me... who actually has the physique to fight like Batman should. The suit can only get you so far when you have an 185 pound midget in it.

Everything about Batman in the Nolan movies was bad, concerning his equipment.

His batarangs werent batarangs, his suit was just terrible, the 2nd suit made him look like an anorexic midget who everyone could beat up, his Batmobile had nothing Batmobile about it, Batmans face always looked fat, my room right now is more Batcavey than the Batcave ever was, the voice was fucking ridiculous, shooting bat spikes from his arm? gtfo. The Joker was cool though.

Look at this anorexic rubber transformer iron batman we had in the previous movie. The only thing that looked big or bulky were his cheeks/jaw. I could crush him with one hand.