What's new

New Batmobile and Ben Affleck as Batman Revealed

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Well, that's a let down. Batmobile still looks cool from what I can see...

But his suit needs to be way less 1950s tv version and more armored up dark knight/injustice version.

Well, that's a let down. Batmobile still looks cool from what I can see...

But his suit needs to be way less 1950s tv version and more armored up dark knight/injustice version.
You're like the first person who said they want that.

Everyone wants a classic fabric look that's a bit modernized. This looks like it's straight up drawn by Jim Lee.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
You're like the first person who said they want that.

Everyone wants a classic fabric look that's a bit modernized. This looks like it's straight up drawn by Jim Lee.
Well then everyone has shitty taste :p

Makes more sense for batman to have armor since he's, ya know, a regular dude.

But whatever, I'll probably watch it anyway b/c batman is one of my favorite superheros.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
Well then everyone has shitty taste :p

Makes more sense for batman to have armor since he's, ya know, a regular dude.

But whatever, I'll probably watch it anyway b/c batman is one of my favorite superheros.

I think Bats can develop an armor that's closer to cloth than actual armor as, regardless of what they say, that armor has to weigh him down a bit.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
I think Bats can develop an armor that's closer to cloth than actual armor as, regardless of what they say, that armor has to weigh him down a bit.
I can buy that, since he's a genius and has the money and all. And that actually sounds like something he WOULD do. lol

I just think an armored look looks much cooler than someone in tights. Different strokes.

Compbros

Man of Tomorrow
I can buy that, since he's a genius and has the money and all. And that actually sounds like something he WOULD do. lol

I just think an armored look looks much cooler than someone in tights. Different strokes.

Sure it does, look at GI Joe : Retaliation and their cool looking armor, or the Kryptonians in Man of Steel. Armor is always much more pleasing to the eye but a mix is just fine like Cap in the Captain America movie.

I can't stop looking that batmobile!! EPIC!!!! What I think, is the lag of movement of his neck again! Like the First Bale Movie and the suit looks like anything but an Armor.

TheSpore

Nurgle Chaos God of Death and Disease
Fo those hating on the amaller bat ears look,
I am not a fan of armored looked, he looks like he's made of plastic. I enjoyed Zack's rendition of Superman and this looks just as great. I'm so hard right now.
I personally always liked the IGAU varient of his costume as well, but I glad to see they went with a more Frank Miller design from the Year One series.

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Sure it does, look at GI Joe : Retaliation and their cool looking armor, or the Kryptonians in Man of Steel. Armor is always much more pleasing to the eye but a mix is just fine like Cap in the Captain America movie.
The thing with Captain America though, is that it really doesn't matter what he wears... he has a vibranium shield that can stop whatever is thrown at him... batman, doesn't.

The thing with Captain America though, is that it really doesn't matter what he wears... he has a vibranium shield that can stop whatever is thrown at him... batman, doesn't.
But originally Batman never really confronts, he's stealthy, and his martial art skills are really incredible that's it's assumed he'll never go head to head in a fist fight unless it's deemed necessary.

I like this look.

pogse

Ruthlesss Mayhem
I loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove it!

GuamoKun

I Break Hearts, Not Combos
One of the rumors was that he has a cloth like suit at first but changes it to an armored like one later.

If so then....yes~