What's new

Need help against Johnny

How do I escape cages nut punch rushdown? it's that on combo which he starts with the kick and end it with nut punch, nothing works for me, I try to poke, jump, block, everything, and i can't get out of that nut punch animation, anyone help?

GNG Iniquity

#bufftaquito #punchwalk #whiffycage
Zone him out, but be aware of his meter. Never go toe to toe with Cage, it's suicide. Just like you fear Jax in the corner. Reptile is the exemption. He keeps him distanced with D4 acid hand, and can get away easily with elbow dash, he can also apply pressure to Cage with EX slow FB on top of his superior zoning. On top of it all, JC's EX FBs don't work on Reptile due to his damn hitbox. Bad MU for Cage.

How do I escape cages nut punch rushdown? it's that on combo which he starts with the kick and end it with nut punch, nothing works for me, I try to poke, jump, block, everything, and i can't get out of that nut punch animation, anyone help?

Of course you can't get out of the nut punch animation, it gives ALOT of advantage. When JC lands that nut punch there is nothing you can do except block. Nothing. Except breaker i guess, you can breaker if you're in the nut punch stagger state even though the combo is done.