What's new

Name your favorite KTP episode(s), moments and quotes

Okay so everyone must be kinda emo KTP is on hiatus, so I wanted to start this thread to talk about the good ol' KTP episodes including the ones from the MK days, all 43 episodes + special episodes like NFG Ranking, farewell shows, subzero wars, award shows etc. Just to pay homage to the best podcast ever...

So to start this off:

Favorite episode: Episode 18 with Ikizzle, this episode was one of the funniest and had the most interesting topics like - how long it would take before you peace out if your girlfriend(who you were going to break up with anyway) were to become a vegetable, nice mk gameplay talk, talk about aliens and unsolved mysteries etc.

Favorite quotes:

''the atlantic ocean does the titanic no favors, but foxy plenty of them'' - By Tom brady

''KDZ is not white, he is some kind of brown'' - By GGA 16 Bit

''THESE RUSHDOWN FREDDY'S ARE A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT'' - By GGA 16 Bit, doing an M2dave impression

''I popped the lid off to see if there was any cheese on it'' - By GGA Dizzy

Favorite Moments:

Any story slips brought up, like the wife in a coma story, getting stalked by a guy at the mall, picking up a fake hooker/cop from the bar etc.

KTP channel:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIP6kJDONedXvdLOUC0BICQ

Last edited:

Skkra

PSN: Skkra
1. It's fairly recent, but 16bit's impression of M2Dave yelling while eating shit in a human centipede formation had me fucking CRYING at my desk at work when I listened.

2. Episode 11 was the birth of down+1 imminent. Excellence. A great episode with Dizzy, where they start it off by discussing PL's godlike Raiden.

16: "We had played him [PL] online quite often, and he was doing some stuff with the teleport that we were pretty skeptical about...... and we were wrong."
Slips: "I was thinking 'no one can get away with this many teleports offline, man.' And then we played him and it was a fucking nightmare hahaha. After we played him, me and 16bit sat in the car and said 'what are we gonna do?'"

One of my favorite little discussions in all of KTP.

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
My Episode was my favorite. Cause I was on it :REO

But other than that theres countless times where the whole crew had me dying of laughter.

K7 "I sell dirt" was one of the best and the entire Glass Sword episode with the heavy breathing after every question.

juicepouch

blink-182 enthusiast
I can't remember which ep it is but when 16 bit is talking about how Skarlet is a bill and is naming the characters who have all performed better than she has and he goes "Kitana had a better year, Mileena, MILEENA, MY SISTER had a better year"

and then Slips interrupts him and goes "you're... you're not actually Kitana..."

And the Episode with @Mr Aquaman talking about how Chris G runs off to marvel; and then when he tells the story about REO getting pissed that Lulzlou gets cheered along with the accompanying crowd impressions (ROOF-TOP! ROOF-TOP! ROOF-TOP! I want you to pick rooftop! Let's go lulzlou! YEAH FUCKIN GASBLASTS!! etc)

16bit's reasoning on metallica being better than megadeth being identical to that of some Capcom players reasoning for why Capcoms games are better than netherrealms ... JUST KIDDING opinions are opinions .... I highly enjoyed all the episodes I listened to!!!

Immortal Kombat

almost moderate success
I tune in just to hear 16 bit make fun of jeremiahs voice. On another note...where the fuck are the podcasts man?! Somebody step up! We used to have 40 of them now we have none. NWM is this weekend and there is no podcasts around to hype it up and talk about it...so sad

coolwhip

Noob
One of my favorite episodes was when Tom Brady and REO argued for 30 straight minutes. I can't remember which one it was and I don't think they were the original guests (maybe the segment was recorded separately, I can't recall), but Brady's "DO NOT INTERRUPT ME YOUNG MAN" was awesome, as was REO calmly trolling him.

Slips mimicking the transformation in a transexual's voice during orgasm was hysterical.

For some reason, I was floored when K7 told them that his real name was Rob on a recent episode. They've known him for 2 years and never bothered to ask his name. Thought it was hilarious.

16 Bit's rants. All of them.

Slips' stories. All of them.

The Glass Sword episode.

One of my favorite episodes was when Tom Brady and REO argued for 30 straight minutes. I can't remember which one it was and I don't think they were the original guests (maybe the segment was recorded separately, I can't recall), but Brady's "DO NOT INTERRUPT ME YOUNG MAN" was awesome, as was REO calmly trolling him.

Slips mimicking the transformation in a transexual's voice during orgasm was hysterical.

For some reason, I was floored when K7 told them that his real name was Rob on a recent episode. They've known him for 2 years and never bothered to ask his name. Thought it was hilarious.

16 Bit's rants. All of them.

Slips' stories. All of them.

The Glass Sword episode.
that episode either has to be the nfg ranking special or reo's episode

coolwhip

Noob
The Under The Mayo episode was awesome. I randomly listened to it a couple of months ago. Keep in mind this was in January of 2012 so the info was hilariously outdated. @GGA 16 Bit asked "how do you know that Cage is better than Quan"... The joys of the pre-living with Dizzy days.

PunkMafia83

PSN: YaRnToNpUnKMAFIA
Too many good ones. Obviously the 21 year old story was awesome. K7 Mexican dumpster sh!t made me chuckle. Also slips scorpion rant about the nerfs was really spot on. Ah gonna miss this.

Hades

Noob
My favourite quotes from each of the shows hosts.

K7: welcome to the kombat tomb podcast, the only podcast that doesnt sound like shit. (Shortly after LBSH podcast where pl's mic was crusty as hell)

16 bit: after slips has gone on for awhile about getting a new girl and k7 mentions that 16 bit has a new girl in his life. Slips: "oh so who is it" "mileena" hahaha this moment was so anti climatic for slips i couldnt breathe from laughing so hard.

Slips: when slips is talking about that black girl he was getting with and he calls he a 'sistah' i literally burst out laughing haha. Some of the terms slips uses are second to none.

This show has had so many great moments however and its sad that its tsking a break again. I cant wait for it to return to listen to the whacky antics of the kombat tomb podcast again.

Also your podcast theme songs are so sick props to whoever made them.