What's new

Name your favorite KTP episode(s), moments and quotes

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Which episode was it when K7 said he didn't know who Ernest Hemingway was? Bit's response made me die. I want to go back and listen to that part haha.

Gesture Required Ahead

Get on that hook
Edited OP with the KTP youtube channel for people who haven't listened to all the stuff yet/who want to go back and listen to the older ones
I wonder how many people here are like me who listened to EVERY KTP including the Live one back in Final Round 2012 I think. And I started listening since ep 2 and went back to listen to ep 1.

I wonder if that's a good or bad feat.

I wonder how many people here are like me who listened to EVERY KTP including the Live one back in Final Round 2012 I think. And I started listening since ep 2 and went back to listen to ep 1.

I wonder if that's a good or bad feat.
I don't think a lot of people have listened to all of them. A lot of people listen to it depending on the guest.

Hades

Noob
Going back and listening to some of the old ktp's and im on episode 23 with death and im laughing my ass off. About 2 hours 14 minutes in 16 bit and slips are having an argument about which system is the best. 16 bit says the xbox 360 and slips says super nintendo. After saying all xbox has is online he talks about how wrong 16 bit is and he starts one of his hilarious rants and lists around 10 games that he thinks he could play 10 times over. During his rant he says "same thing with donkey kong country, same thing with donkey kong country fucking 2, god damn it you can get the fuck out of here" hahahahaha @Slips you have the funniest rants ever man oh my god my sides!

Protectobot

More Displacer Raiden, please! ;P
K7 actually had some funny stories too. I liked the Wound Cowboy ep when K7 said he was banging on some random ppls' car window at a gas station and scared the hell outta them and Cowboy said so calmly, "Yeah, that's pretty bad." LOL. Also, the story about the naked teacher drawing on the back of K7's schoolwork...poor guy! (poor lady teacher, too!)

Bit's NY impressions are hilarious! (besides Chris G, maybe one of them was Theonidas, but I'm not sure...he and PPJ were doing awesome NY accent impressions in a recent GGA Injustice match vid I just watched...).

Bit should do stand-up, seriously! PPJ too! :D