What's new

Name 3 TYM members who you'd want to main the same character as you, and 1 that you wouldn't.

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
Yes keep that mentality for when I body you and your "men" at KIT.

KILLUMINATI!!!

The war has begun and will continue throughout your gaming life.
Gave you a chance to specify and you included me so here we go....

Well Murk let's look at a few things:

#1. I'm not gonna be there at KIT

#2. All talk w no walk is embarrassing to come back w even more talk

#3. For those keeping score at home let's recap

Illuminati Score
-14 Evo medals (rough early count)
-150+ top 8s (rough early count, maybe more)

EMPR_Murk
-0 Evo medals
-0 top 8
-Needs swimming lessons because he's never been in a pool before he didn't drown in
-209 excuses why he can't attend "XYZ" MK9/INJ major

You got a long way to go son, long way

The PantyChrist

Rest in Pantiez

Illuminati Score

EMPR_Murk
-0 Evo medals
-0 top 8
-Needs swimming lessons because he's never been in a pool before he didn't drown in

ouch you may want to prescribe some aloe Vera with that burn

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
Why should murk get credit for me beating your whole team? :DOGE
2 Sinestro downplayers? You got your work cut out for you.
Goomba, Foxy, and Sajam so he can teach me cheap shit

and then Hysteria for the person to play a bad match up for me and hate on my character :')
I'm the reason why people think you are awesome. You should thank me. If it wasn't for my campaign, people would still think she is top 5.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
I'm still hoping for a Baraka announcement so the Tarkatan crew can get back together. @TheTetraSpirit , @1man3letters , @GGA Max , JamesMK, and anyone else who I have completely forgotten(I sorry :().

Do not want:
Im with @AVN PTH jonnitti , If Baraka isn't in I will probably try to play someone who fits my style and no one else in my scene is playing. Hate mirror matches and gives better MU experience :)

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart

Illuminati Score

EMPR_Murk
-0 Evo medals
-0 top 8

YOU MEAN THE TOTTERYMAN MATCH WON'T HAPPEN?!?!?!?

Infinite sadness

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Premium Supporter
Just so I'm clear who is this a shot at
If you're in the illuminati then you are a targeted.
I always wondered what people meant by "in the Illuminati". Wouldn't it be "if you are Illuminati", not "if you are in the Illuminati"? I could just not understand what Illuminati means, but being accused of being "in the Illuminati" myself as apart of the TYM staff back in the day, just always made me wonder. Maybe you're specifically referring to the 'Skype Illuminati' (most likely), which I guess can be viewed as a clique or a team name but not necessarily "the Illuminati". Which the skype Illuminati, in the context of being Illuminati, in I guess layman's terms can also be called "group of players who think they're better than everyone else" or "thinks they know more than everyone else", you know... something to that effect.

Clarity is key, especially considering nothing I just said above makes much sense, even to me. Didn't mean to focus on this derail bait, but yolo.

coolwhip

Noob
Slips - Smart veteran player who understands fighting games in general. Character loyalist who would put all his time in his main.

Darth Arma - I basically steal everything he does with Batman. Dedicated, creative, innovative. Plus, as long as the Break runs during MKX, I'll get to see him every week and he usually always has something new up his arsenal.

REO/Dizzy - Incredibly smart players. The former has a keen eye for great characters, and both fundamentally understand their character's strengths and abuse them accordingly, and they also understand his weaknesses. Both are very detail oriented and understand minor things that most don't.

Do not want:

Playing2Win.

Last edited:

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
I want:

@DarthArma, one of the most modest players in the fgc. He helped me out alot with the batman MU, so him playing the same character as me would benefit me that much more.

@fr stack because he finds tech every other hour.

@Cossner because he's super weird, but I love watching him play.

People I don't want:

@Pig Of The Hut and @SonicFox5000 because I would never have a chance at being the best with my character

Illuminati Score

EMPR_Murk
-0 Evo medals
-0 top 8

OMG Pig you burned Murk lmao

I approve. Me after reading this lol

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Sub Zero:

1. @Denzell - Truly one of a kind, before he upgraded to Cyrax- he was in my opinion tied with Brady as the one of the two best Sub Zero's

2. @Tom Brady - The Grandmaster himself, those "YOU IN JAIL NOW" chants from everyone gets me hyped!

3. @Pig Of The Hut - So he can see how it feels playing Sub Zero against Kenshi .___.

I would not want to see @Slips play Sub Zero because he has to be that #1 Scorpion so that these matches might happen again!

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
3 i'd like to share a main with:
1. @Pig Of The Hut- He loves that lame stuff, and im a huge fan of zoning as well. Plus he's reallllllllllllly good
2. @cR WoundCowboy- Cool guy who is always going to be at the top of whatever character he plays. Strong zoner but strong in the neutral as well
3. @Slips- His Tekken career speaks for itself, but strong in NRS games as well. Great fundamental player to learn from.

1 I don't want to share a main with:
@Mr Aquaman- i'll know my character is ass tier if Mr. A is maining him :joker: