What's new

Myths and bills: You've been deputized

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
LBSH people choose to listen to people's opinions b/c they have shown consistency or just b/c some people want to. Who cares if people disregard your opinion.....that's just their opinion of doing so. The whole "i can't travel" option select is invalid since we had players like panicmode and n megabytes travel from Australia. I mean LBSH, if you wanted to talk MU about ryu from SF would you talk to Alex Valle or Ghandi......come on lol
I would take about dhalsim with ghandi. Wait is that racist

Mr Aquaman

Armored Launcher
Administrator
Premium Supporter
This is more of a credibility thing tbh. We've seen loads of sonicfox and loads of success with his character. We don't know much of anything about youphemism, even if it isnt fair because he lives an ocean away, but that's too bad. I cant speak for other people, but because youphemism uses the character i would take what he says about his BG into consideration, but sonicfox naturally carries more weight with his opinions because he's a proven player. Think of this in nfl terms, would you trust an unproven QB that you know barely anything about to lead your team or a proven championship QB. This isn't to say that the unproven QB couldn't do it, but you trust the champion QB more
Lets get down to the nitty gritty, this is about the people watching, or buying merch, this is about the america people, whom without that QB would be at Wendy's fucking up my order, bitch I said no mayo. Thank you to all the people who arent making millions, who are just here to have a good time. Who cares of Peyton Manning doesnt like that I have Cam Newton over him, or that I think the Eagles are a better team, or that Andrew Luck is a fraud. (Random examples). Shit just have a good time.

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
The whole "i can't travel" option select is invalid since we had players like panicmode and n megabytes travel from Australia. I mean LBSH, if you wanted to talk MU about ryu from SF would you talk to Alex Valle or Ghandi......come on lol
No it's still valid, they just happen to have the money for it. It's not just that I can't travel, I physically can, I just don't have the money for it. Also that's the wrong reference to be making, Ghandi doesn't even play SF never mind Ryu. A better comparison would be Alex Valle or another Ryu player (don't know any, don't watch SF).
Buuuuuttttttt as I said I don't want to sidetrack from the main idea of this thread so we'll leave it at yeah it's fine to listen to the most proven, but others who know more than you about it are fine to listen to sometimes too.

Lets get down to the nitty gritty, this is about the people watching, or buying merch, this is about the america people, whom without that QB would be at Wendy's fucking up my order, bitch I said no mayo. Thank you to all the people who arent making millions, who are just here to have a good time. Who cares of Peyton Manning doesnt like that I have Cam Newton over him, or that I think the Eagles are a better team, or that Andrew Luck is a fraud. (Random examples). Shit just have a good time.

No it's still valid, they just happen to have the money for it. It's not just that I can't travel, I physically can, I just don't have the money for it. Also that's the wrong reference to be making, Ghandi doesn't even play SF never mind Ryu. A better comparison would be Alex Valle or another Ryu player (don't know any, don't watch SF).
Buuuuuttttttt as I said I don't want to sidetrack from the main idea of this thread so we'll leave it at yeah it's fine to listen to the most proven, but others who know more than you about it are fine to listen to sometimes too.

Yeah...she will often use a bar of meter to get something going and then she needs a bar of meter to cover his wakeup game. Otherwise she has to guess and it's not that great of a guessing game.

"Yo b+3 goes under wakeup push..5-5 mu" = HUGE bill and extremely simplistic FG theory.
i use wakeup low grab if i see that back 3

The Highlander

There can be only one
Alright the biggest bill is Hysteria calling WW a bill, she has far too many tools to be a bill. If bit can keep making top 8 with Selina then someone should be able to do it with Diana goddammit! A couple of tough matches does not a make her a bill. Her only problem is that the best American competitors never picked her up.

TKB

Noob
Sinestro-MMH is a 4-6, not a 3-7.

Nice thread, Stevie. I can finally dispute the bills that are being sold on a weekly basis in the worst forum on TYM, the Deathstroke forum.

Deathstroke vs. Aquaman being 5:5. Aquaman wins 6:4.

Deathstroke vs. Doomsday being 5:5. Doomsday wins 6:4.

Deathstroke vs. Flash being 5:5. Flash wins 6:4.

Deathstroke vs. Martian Manhunter is not 5:5. Martian Manhunter wins 6:4.

Deathstroke vs. Zod being 5:5. Zod wins 6:4.

Deathstroke being top 3 or top 5 or top 10 or whatever nonsensical idea the crazy fools in the Deathstroke forum believes now days.

Someone needs to apologize on the behalf of the Deathstroke forum.
Lol Dave. Still adamantly downplaying Deathstroke. For the record I agree with you and these matchup numbers. I said it before, if any of the other Deathstroke mains actually claimed him to be top 10, they should admit they are wrong.

HOWEVER. Deathstroke being a low mid tier character that is unviable... THAT is a bill.

Last edited:

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
But i was never referring to the casual fan. I was more referring to the front office and coaches that earn a living out of this stuff. If i want to know who gives my team the best chance to win, im taking a champion over an inexperienced, unproven guy. If i want to know a matchup, i'll probably go to a champion that is playing at the highest level over an inexperienced unproven player.

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
LBSH people choose to listen to people's opinions b/c they have shown consistency or just b/c some people want to. Who cares if people disregard your opinion.....that's just their opinion of doing so. The whole "i can't travel" option select is invalid since we had players like panicmode and n megabytes travel from Australia. I mean LBSH, if you wanted to talk MU about ryu from SF would you talk to Alex Valle or Ghandi......come on lol
Gandhi.

Mindgames and shit of 4 whiffed st jabs, 2 for opponent to recognise whiff and another 2 to pull out a move, ingeniusly catching the buttons pressed with a shoryu.

Playing it once or twice in tournament isn't playing the MU. What I should have said was that nobody is grinding it out in sets.
you think batman vs zod is even????

I think it's reasonable to say he might lose to aquaman, zod, and martian... martian doesn't feel advantageous liek zod... but batman's really struggles vs mmh on wakeup

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
This makes no sense. If you're conditioning them to block low and jump to avoid the command grab, why wouldn't i go overhead?
You're acting like all of Bane's oki options take up equal real estate against characters whose only wake-up options lose to some of them and just absolutely shit on the rest. It's like saying I should care about Black Adam's lows bc he has a sweep lol. If you're mixing your opponent up with what they can easily escape they must not know how to play the odds and make reads.

I'm really confused. Y'all must think Bane just absolutely bodies anyone with dookie wakeups like Zod, Doomsday, Batman, Aquaman, etc. for free if they have literally no way to get out of his oki, huh? Or is it that they have to play his game and make a read but should be able to do so in order to get up at SOME points in the match if they're competent players? I'm thinking its the latter.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
liked for saying the eagles are a better team <3 and no its not random its the truth!!!

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Real talk I think Joker is a solid character who's more complicated than most people see him. I think people have spent too much time just developing tech rather than developing his metagame.

I think the only bad characters are Scorpion and Green Arrow

also bill: nyc fab isn't best lex

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
He can't do anything when you are out of his b2 range? What about walk forward? I don't get it, this puts Flash in the corner while Aquaman repeatedly derps out a trident rush.

Flash consistently punishing low gun shots on reaction = Bill. If you meter burn it Flash loses, if you don't I have to be almost on the frame to get the punish. No Flash player is going to constantly punish low gun shots with torpedo.
there is a counter to everything, walk forward enough and you let flash get close, no one wants flash in their face, its all about conditioning and shampooing brother. if they walk forward they won't be able to react to an 11 frame LC.

IMakeItL00kC00L

Do not provoke a god
You're acting like all of Bane's oki options take up equal real estate against characters whose only wake-up options lose to some of them and just absolutely shit on the rest. It's like saying I should care about Black Adam's lows bc he has a sweep lol. If you're mixing your opponent up with what they can easily escape they must not know how to make play the odds and make reads.

I'm really confused. Y'all must think Bane just absolutely bodies anyone with dookie wakeups like Zod, Doomsday, Batman, Aquaman, etc. for free if they have literally no way to get out of his oki, huh? Or is it that they have to play his game and make a read but should be able to do so in order to get up at SOME points in the match if they're competent players? I'm thinking its the latter.
No one says that you body zod. It's agreed as a 5-5 for God's sake. And equating your overheads to BA's sweep is flat out dumb. It's nowhere near as unviable. In fact, your overheads are perfectly viable. And in case you were wondering, it is absolutely realistic to think that bane can take an entire healthbar off after just one knockdown.

Groove Heaven

Jobber-baron
Aquaman has no "hard" MUs. Maybe "mildly difficult," but Zod has worse ones, and more.

MMH has no losing MUs, and people think he has more even ones than he actually does.

Batman is a top 5 character and loses, what...1 MU? 2? Has a fantastic tool-set and I still think he goes 5-5 with Zod at worst.