What's new

Discussion My tier list

omooba

fear the moobs
While I disagree on some of the placements on the list, I think Wound is right about there being no truly good defensive character in the game.
i disagree. there are multiple characters that have defensive gameplans and are still very good. you just can't be shitty at offense and be high tier which is perfectly fine.
and IMO possessed is slept on

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Alien with his spray BS..

There are good defensive characters, they just happen to also be good offensively. I guess in this game, to be in the top, you need to be both.
Yeah that's the point. Any character with good "defense" also has offense to back it up if they are worth anything.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
i disagree. there are multiple characters that have defensive gameplans and are still very good. you just can't be shitty at offense and be high tier which is perfectly fine.
and IMO possessed is slept on
Any defensive character that is good also has good offense.

Nedyrc

Noob
I agree with a-list not being S. People overestimate a-list. Dont get me wrong a-list is a good character. Im just a little annoyed seeing him in S+ in every tier list even tho we dont see a-list in top 8 of majors too often.
I dont agree with mileena not being S. That grill has great damage, good zoning, 6 frame normal, top 3 footsie tool, low overhead specials, launching specials, launching armored specials, great anti airs, low profiling specials, armor breaking etc. And people think she has 30 frame overhead so she has to be a middle tier character(aka some mileena mains) You guys realize that her roll is overhead right? With her insane/stupid meterbuilding even after you go for overhead roll and got blocked most of the time you have meter to break and continue zoning/meterbuilding....

Oh wait.. Liu is A? Ermac is B? Rest of the list is X? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Dunno about that

Last edited:

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
I agree with a-list not being S. People overestimate a-list. Dont get me wrong a-list is a good character. Im just a little annoyed seeing him in S+ in every tier list even tho we dont see a-list in top 8 of majors too often.
I dont agree with mileena not being S. That grill has great damage, good zoning, 6 frame normal, top 3 footsie tool, low overhead specials, launching specials, launching armored specials, great anti airs, low profiling specials, armor breaking etc. And people think she has 30 frame overhead so she has to be a middle tier character(aka mileena mains) You guys realize that her roll is overhead right? With her insane/stupid meterbuilding even after you go for overhead roll and got blocked most of the time you have meter to break and continue zoning/meterbuilding....
Just to pop in here, most Mileena players think she is top 3-5.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
*Enthusiastically opens thread*
*Looks at Bo Rai Cho's placement*

C= low tier characters
C: Bo Rai Cho
Let the salt flow....
..Yep seems about right cant argue with that

*Logs off and cries...*

EDIT: Wait..is Katana really WORSE then Bo rai cho? ...idk about all that..you almost got me..almost

Prinz

watch?v=a8PEVV6tt14
Predator too high, Kenshi too low and I'm sure you downplay Kitana, coz she be in EVO top 8 dawg :DOGE