What's new

Discussion My tier list

Meep8345

Noob
This list lol but I bet you're just trying to get a reaction out of people. But problems with the list: Dvorah being above mileena, tremor too high, Kano not being in S tier,Kotal and ermac not being in A tier, triborg too high, predator,scorpion,Leatherface should be in B tier, Jason not being in A tier (unstoppable is lowkey broken), shinnok being low tier.shinnok being low tier, shinnok being low tier,SHINNOK BEING LOW TIER. Everything else is fine but this is all just my opinion.

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
I'll bite. What about Tremor makes him better than Kotal?
I think that his footsies are comparable (F1 + rocks and ground shake), and that he has one of the best armored moves in the entire game. They both control the pace but Tremor is much safer overall. However, I don't think that they are too far apart (which you can see from the list).

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
This is a discussion thread. If you disagree, say why. "Lol" tells me nothing.
Ok. Honesty I think Sub-Zero, Shinnok, and Predator are much better than Bo Rai Cho to be considered on the same tier as him. I also think Unstoppable Jason is crazy when he gets the momentum.

So basically my main questions are what makes Jason bad after all his changes? And what makes Bo not on the very bottom tier?

cR WoundCowboy

WoundCowbae <3
Ok. Honesty I think Sub-Zero, Shinnok, and Predator are much better than Bo Rai Cho to be considered on the same tier as him. I also think Unstoppable Jason is crazy when he gets the momentum.

So basically my main questions are what makes Jason bad after all his changes? And what makes Bo not on the very bottom tier?
Jason is a case of character who just doesn't fit in this game. Almost every character is very mobile, so Jason having a bad run is automatically a huge disadvantage. Most importantly, Jason's mixups are low damaging and leave him in a really bad position to try and start more offense. You can be wrong constantly against him and it doesn't matter. He plays for tick throws that get punished for huge combos when he is wrong.

Dankster Morgan

It is better this way
Jason is a case of character who just doesn't fit in this game. Almost every character is very mobile, so Jason having a bad run is automatically a huge disadvantage. Most importantly, Jason's mixups are low damaging and leave him in a really bad position to try and start more offense. You can be wrong constantly against him and it doesn't matter. He plays for tick throws that get punished for huge combos when he is wrong.
Alright. Iv heard nothing but mixed things about this character.
Also is this list based on matchups?

M2Dave

Zoning Master
First of all...

C: Sub Zero, Predator, Shinnok, Kung Lao, Scorpion, Leatherface, Bo Rai Cho.
Apologize.

Second of all...

Please, compete and show us the way. There is no good defensive character in this game. The best is Kenshi, and even he is low mid.
There is. But only one, and he is most definitely not Kenshi.

Speaking of Kenshi, he is low mid tier because NRS wants this game to revolve around simple offense.

Skedar70

Noob
His move speed isn't so bad if you consider that B121 covers a lot of space and b12 is only -2 so you actually don't have to run just get within range. Sure maybe against Shinnok it won't work but against other characters its a tool you can use to try to get in. I don't think Jason is bottom tier to me he feels more like upper mid tier.

Pnut

Mouth of the Illuminati
First of all...

Apologize.

Second of all...

There is. But only one, and he is most definitely not Kenshi.

Speaking of Kenshi, he is low mid tier because NRS wants this game to revolve around simple offense.
When did you become a Rock Star? When is your band playing?

Unless you're a veteran player, hold off on opening that can for at least a month. It rarely ever ends well.

Someone early on gave me the same advice and I'm glad I took it now.
Alright. Just wanted to get some feedback about getting into competitive MKX/Injustice 2 when it comes out. I don't have a local scene at all and most tourneys that are online are on PS... Dunno if this can get flagged for talking off topic so Imma stop.

Reactions: GAV

TheGrimMagician

Let Us Dance
Slasher I think has one of the best mids along with his knee already being a great mid. He has safe specials and combo starters. and Super Armor can close out games pretty good. Good poke too