What's new

My perspective of being the most hated MK player and how I look at it

I'm new to the community but your name popped up like right away and all the support from the members of the MK community was evident. Great job! I've been studying you kabal hoping to gain more insight as I main him now.

REO I'm glad you didn't let the shit talkers get to you. Next time you hear someone talking shit about you, take it as a blessing. If you've noticed when those popular figures talk shit about a player, they usually end up getting blown up by that player. I find that so hilarious when that happens. To me it almost looks like they are jinxing themselves or the players they root for. If I ever play you in tournament or anywhere else, please use your hitbox and do what ever this game allows you to do. Its not your fault or any other players fault that NRS can't get it right. When I get blown up by resets, glitches, D4s, or whatever else is stupid in this game, I never feel resentment towards the player but rather disgust in the game. The community should put the developers on blast not the players.
Very well said Shory.